Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
is it true?
01-20-2010, 12:50 AM
RE: is it true?
Status is still Ordered for me. I keep refreshing it in the hopes it will say shipped.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-20-2010, 01:02 AM (This post was last modified: 01-20-2010 01:03 AM by ResidentAsylum.)
I recieved an email earlier today about the shipping process for the new expansions. If you ordered yours directly from FFG the order for shipping is GenCon,Pax and then the webstore. If you ordered from other sources yours will ship when they get the stock from FFG.

Yeaaah... I'm a tadpole!!!
01-20-2010, 01:23 AM
dang i cant wait im about to burst.order mine through web store.because my job keeps me fromm going to things like gencon pax and anything else cool.
01-20-2010, 05:37 AM
so is there a time frame when we of the ffg webbies will have ours shipped to us?
01-20-2010, 07:17 PM (This post was last modified: 01-20-2010 07:20 PM by The_Sultan.)
Well I got in much later last night that I would have liked, so I postponed this until today.

So first, this is what I got (along with some signed post cards and a 8x10 of the SotF cover art) for pre-ordering @ GenCon: Zombies with Grave Weapons (red).
[Image: RedGraveWeapons.jpg]

Next up, the grave weapons expansion itself. Just a note for anyone who hasn't purchased this yet - you don't get much new content, only two grave weapons cards ("Crawling Torso"). This pack is just so you can have actual miniatures that make use of grave weapons.
[Image: ZwGraveWeapons.jpg]

Then comes the Hero Pack, which is well worth the price you pay for it. You get four new heroes, a new scenario ("Hunt for Survivors" - this one looks awesome), and 10 new cards (5 Z, 5 hero). I like the new hero keyword 'criminal' and there's two new weapons: the Hunting Rifle and the Monkey Wrench.
[Image: HeroPack.jpg]

Finally there's the mother lode, Survival of the Fittest. If the Hero Pack is worth the price, SotF is like getting a gift-stuffed Christmas stocking on Easter. You get three brand new decks (Unique Weapons, Survival Tactics, and Grave Weapons), 20 new cards (10 Z, 10 Hero), 4 (I think) new scenarios, and a metric butt-ton of new tokens (Barricades look like they're going to be fun, but I can't decide if I'm more excited about Sewer tokens or Armor tokens). There's one new standard hero weapon, The Sledgehammer.
[Image: SuvivaloftheFittest.jpg]

(For readers in the far future: if the pics aren't showing up, it's 'cause I deleted them from my website. That's what you get for being a Johnny-come-lately.)

---------
You're only young once, but you can be immature forever.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
01-20-2010, 08:44 PM
Awwww, I wanted to post first! However, I couldn't validate my account....

Anyway, I got home last night and found a package waiting for me.

I had pre-ordered the Hero Pack, Grave Weapons Minis, and Survival of the Fittest back at GenCon. Here's what's cool, there was a letter in the box apologizing for the delay and to make up for it, there was a second copy of the Grave Weapons minis included! Woohoo.

Gotta agree with The Sultan, SotF is like opening an Xmas gift. Wow.... Duct Tape? AWESOME! Ammo Belt? COOL! I mean, there is just so much coolness in this one box, that I can't even begin to describe it. Looking forward to my first game with all of this stuff in play.

My guess is that everybody who had ordered at GenCon should start seeing their's soon, and everybody else...right after that!
01-21-2010, 01:31 AM
alman i was hopeong to get a townhero of of Dr. Seavers from the web senario "We've got to go back" can we get an web town hero of him it only makes since that he becomes an officalcast member since he got johnny killed on some damn fool chase for those canisters
01-21-2010, 01:54 AM
Damn you all, bloody americans getting all the fun...

Have been waiting on this one, as I find it a bit expensive with freight to order it directly from FFG... 111 USD total.

Grumble grumble grumble...

Just Keep Repeating It...
[img=468x60]http://www.thezombiegame.com/gallery/albums/userpics/10169/normal_itsonlyamovieinvert.jpg[/img]
01-21-2010, 02:11 AM
dont be tomad im still waiting to for those gencon and pax guys and girls get theirs so us direct from ffg get ours its called "i cant wait game but i have to wait my turn"buts its all good.......shmit shmit shmit i cant wait.
01-21-2010, 02:33 AM
Thanks for the posting Sultan. Those look awesome, but now I'm going to be forever envying the red grave dead with weapons...

*sigh*

"If we are very lucky and start running now we might get out of this alive or merely dead"