Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
is it true?
01-22-2010, 04:51 AM
RE: is it true?
SovTech Wrote:Damn you all, bloody americans getting all the fun...

Have been waiting on this one, as I find it a bit expensive with freight to order it directly from FFG... 111 USD total.

Grumble grumble grumble...

You're in Europe, right?

Don't feel too sorry for yourself, I'm directly north in Canada and didn't pay much less . . .
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-22-2010, 04:53 AM
theconcerned Wrote:
SovTech Wrote:Damn you all, bloody americans getting all the fun...

Have been waiting on this one, as I find it a bit expensive with freight to order it directly from FFG... 111 USD total.

Grumble grumble grumble...

You're in Europe, right?

Don't feel too sorry for yourself, I'm directly north in Canada and didn't pay much less . . .

I hope it won't take long to ship to Eastern Canada. I've been waiting for the expansions for so long.

One of my friends is almost melting with excitement, LOL.
01-22-2010, 08:05 AM
Wink RE: is it true?
Mine number is 6000 and I got a USPS comfirmation mail today. So it´s on the way to cold Sweden. Zombie03
01-22-2010, 08:46 AM
Just got my email confirmation for shipment. I ordered from the FFP website. I'm 6016 from Toronto, Canada, hopefully I get it by the end of next week!

@ The Sultan
Thanks for the Post.

@ Codo or anyone else
You can still be the first to post close ups of the new cards etc lol. Something like this would be awesome:

http://www.boardgamegeek.com/image/50016...size=large

01-22-2010, 03:23 PM (This post was last modified: 01-22-2010 04:03 PM by Lambertar.)
Order 6015, Quebec, Canada.

Just received my shipping confirmation. Been waiting since september, at long last !!!

********************************************************************************​****

Humm... I've just remember, I also have an second order, 6151 I think, just for the extended sound track but I don't think it's that one they shipped me. I hope...

"Man, I like these zombies better when they got clothes on. That an ex-girlfriend of yours, Nick?"
01-22-2010, 07:58 PM
6194 is my number so i should get an e-mail today or tomarrow
01-23-2010, 01:52 AM (This post was last modified: 01-23-2010 01:56 AM by ipeefreeli.)
Jrep Wrote:Just got my email confirmation for shipment. I ordered from the FFP website. I'm 6016 from Toronto, Canada, hopefully I get it by the end of next week!

@ The Sultan
Thanks for the Post.

@ Codo or anyone else
You can still be the first to post close ups of the new cards etc lol. Something like this would be awesome:

Yes, another Torontoian! Also, mine shipped today as well, although I didn't receive a shipping confirmation email.
01-23-2010, 02:26 AM
woooohoooo just got my upsd tracking number yeah i know it aint my SOTF but im just that much closer.
01-23-2010, 07:33 AM
My SOTF showed up tonight! So excited.

The pieces look great and the new scenarios look interesting. Need to go through all the rules, but gotta try it out.
01-23-2010, 02:52 PM
Hopefully I should see my shipment/tracking email today.

Yeaaah... I'm a tadpole!!!