Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
is it true?
01-21-2010, 02:37 AM
RE: is it true?
thank good i'll be getting them soon.(red grave dead) and now i got an ideal for the black and purple zoms but i have to wait for after taxes
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-21-2010, 04:10 AM
Patient Zero Wrote:Thanks for the posting Sultan. Those look awesome, but now I'm going to be forever envying the red grave dead with weapons...

*sigh*

I've heard the same from others.

I forgot to mention the free Zombies with Grave Weapons Miniatures set they sent; good thing Codo came by. I can't decide what to do with it though, but if FFP doesn't make the red-Zs-with-weapons miniatures available on the webstore, I think I'll paint my extras a similar red and sell 'em on Ebay.

---------
You're only young once, but you can be immature forever.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
01-21-2010, 09:39 AM
Quick question to anybody whose recieved theirs already... did you get a 'shipped' email from FFG?

Yeaaah... I'm a tadpole!!!
01-21-2010, 03:05 PM
ResidentAsylum Wrote:Quick question to anybody whose recieved theirs already... did you get a 'shipped' email from FFG?
I did not.

---------
You're only young once, but you can be immature forever.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
01-21-2010, 04:46 PM
I am just happy that I got yesterday an email from USPS to notify that FFrog will soon send me something with a tracking number Watchmen02 so I will just check the tracker every day :P
01-21-2010, 05:27 PM
Morgolon Wrote:I am just happy that I got yesterday an email from USPS to notify that FFrog will soon send me something with a tracking number Watchmen02 so I will just check the tracker every day :P

Did you order yours directly from FFG or at one of the cons?

01-21-2010, 05:45 PM
ResidentAsylum Wrote:
Morgolon Wrote:I am just happy that I got yesterday an email from USPS to notify that FFrog will soon send me something with a tracking number Watchmen02 so I will just check the tracker every day :P

Did you order yours directly from FFG or at one of the cons?

I ordered directly at FFG
01-21-2010, 06:50 PM
Just curious, but what was your order number?

01-21-2010, 07:48 PM
Mine just arrived from Cardhaus (they're in Seattle, so they probably got stock before some other places). Looks sweet! First impression from a very quick glance at the scenarios is that this expansion seems to be more of an advanced kind of thing... some of them seem more complex than earlier scenarios, especially with the new mechanics involved. But for LNOE fans, that's a great thing! I can't wait to try this out... hopefully tomorrow.
01-21-2010, 09:24 PM (This post was last modified: 01-22-2010 08:49 AM by pyrrhus.)
Big Grin RE: is it true?
First post here. Hey all. Zombie03

I sent a mail to FFP asking about a when the pre-order packs would be sent. I got a mail just a few hours later saying.

"Actually it's being processed today so it should go out tomorrow"

I live in Sweden so I bought the pack at the webstore. Hopefully I and all you other waiting for the pack will able to play next week. I love their costumer support. Zombie17

Btw thanks for the pictures The_Sultan!!