Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
its been a good day after all
09-14-2011, 09:42 PM
its been a good day after all
Yup yup yup I call my cell company yesterday and got a new phone today. Went on the FFP web page and ordered Hero Pack One. It came today too. So i gotz mez a new spiffy phone (that i dont know how to use) 4 new hero's 5 new hero cards, 1 new game and

5 Zombie cards ?....hmmmm

Freak02 " Feed me your Flesh " Freak05
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-14-2011, 10:56 PM
RE: its been a good day after all
cool cant want to see you paint them!!!Watchmen02

~If we are being chased by Zombies, I'm tripping you!!!Zombie13
09-15-2011, 01:17 AM
hope you enjoy the new heros I know my group really has. As a zombie player your really gonna hate the hunting rifle.Zombie23

Eating brains and taking names.
09-15-2011, 02:09 AM
My favorite two out of that group is Victor and Goddard, err but Jade is good too but err... under the circumstances Stacey can pull her own as well searching on pits and Taken Over buildings. Its really hard to pick a favorite, but I was raping zombies in the brain the other day with Victor, with the "Wrench" and the "Meat Cleaver".

09-15-2011, 04:25 AM
gotta love victor with that setup, or hate him depending on which side you are.

Eating brains and taking names.
09-15-2011, 01:31 PM
@ Pred Piant them ? what ? you can paint them ? Really ? I will to look into that one day. but ummm No that wont be happing. I really enjoy when other do though. I think they look awesome, but thats not my thing. maybe someday, who knows

@ Abonination What do you mean gonna ? Hunting Rifle, Monkey Wrench ??? Why did I even buy the Hero Pack ???? me so dupid

So wait im introducing a char that can pick up in the gunshop after its been Taken Over Zombie13 snarf Zombie13 what have I done to myself.

Why must a Zombie always struggle so hard just to for a mere biteful of flesh snarf snarf The good ole days of "A brain on the stove and a edsel in the garage" are over. so sad...so sad Insane19

09-15-2011, 08:28 PM (This post was last modified: 09-15-2011 08:31 PM by Pred.)
Hey PJ for about $20 bucks or less at a hobby shop, even Walmart you could get what you need to paint, and I've never done any of this before I bought this game. After I did my zombies (kinda sloppy, but they look good on the board) it brought more satisfaction when playing and I painted them in less than 2-3 days (not 2 -3 whole days, but an hour or two while watching T.V).

Then Sam-Trev threw some really cool insights at me when I started my Heroes and had even more fun doing those (they took a little longer but it was worth it seeing the outcome). Now I'm doing from IFOS Heroes and they look even more incredible because after reading Trevs post on painting and actually watching what hes talking about in youtube vids, I'm having that much more fun painting these. (I have like 4 left because I'm putting about 3-4 Hours into each one of them, doing a lot of dry bushing, shading, and detail, but I cant wait to show you guys)

Im even thinking about stripping my Zombies down and doing them over but even as sloppy as my first one came out, I still feel like they bring an all new personality to the game that makes it your own, I really encourage you and everyone else to do this, its really fun.

09-15-2011, 09:03 PM
I hear yah Prep. Maybe as a winter project. I guess Warhammer burned me out to painting models. I know, I have seen pics of what some of you guys have done here. 1 guy i game with paints his too.

my eyes are old, my arms are week, my hands dont grip. Its hard for this Zombie to focus like that :p