Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
just ordered the online supplements
08-28-2010, 11:01 PM
just ordered the online supplements
got my shipping notification and figure I will get them monday or tuesday.. already trying to figure out how I can get a game together on wednesday nigth with my group. would like to see the raidoactive dead...

soundguy
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-28-2010, 11:06 PM
RE: just ordered the online supplements
I remembered I had ordered teh Radioactive supplement on a thursday, and i believe i recieved them the following wednesday, and im in CA.
08-28-2010, 11:12 PM
TGChaplain Wrote:I remembered I had ordered teh Radioactive supplement on a thursday, and i believe i recieved them the following wednesday, and im in CA.

played it yet?
08-28-2010, 11:17 PM
Not yet. Tomorrow night we're gonna give it a whirl. Loving the look of the radioactive zombies. I also recieved the hero pack, so looking forward to trying that out as well.
08-28-2010, 11:26 PM
TGChaplain Wrote:Not yet. Tomorrow night we're gonna give it a whirl. Loving the look of the radioactive zombies. I also recieved the hero pack, so looking forward to trying that out as well.

same here.

I like the zombies as well.. got the stock up too. Might mix the zombies in for some more colorfull play. have also thought about a game where as a variant, I will throw in 1 random special zombie either grave dead or radioacive.. kjust to spice it up.. got to read up on them first though.

once you play it (radioactive scenerio) post some details..
\
thanks

soundguy
08-30-2010, 07:10 PM
The radioactive zombies definitely threw the hero players off, as i placed as many as possible as early as possible. On top of that, i pulled three movement cards for the zombies pretty early, allowing me to close ranks with the heroes, keeping them from searching too often. They were able to obtain two dynamites and gas with lighters, but all explosion rolls only caused 1 damage to the meteor (we played It fell from the sky). I ultimately won by killing four heroes, just as they were gathering to make a desperate rush at the meteor. Stacy off in the corner thought she could take potshots at the meteor with a rifle from the gun shop. She kept on missing, and ultimately was the fourth hero killed just as the remaining heroes were about to attempt a break through. It was pretty desperate for them at this point. Fun game.

[Image: 46368_103835279676193_100001491635974_30...2195_n.jpg]
08-30-2010, 07:21 PM
AWESOME!

Mine's coming in the mail today...

soundguy