Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
just thinking...
01-02-2010, 01:56 AM
RE: just thinking...
hey why didnt i think of that?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-02-2010, 01:58 AM
did anyone notice that the LNOE box just happens to have 3 'shallow' card pockets and the Growing Hunger box has 2 'deep' card pockets? It's a little backwards, but this makes LNOE perfect for holding the SOTF cards and GH perfect for holding the zombie and hero cards. Looking at it this way, all c component of LNOE as of the SOTF, GD and HP will fit in a nice and orderly fashion in the 2 big boxes (with a third big box being superfluous...)

The paranoid would probably see the puppet strings in all of this and wonder how far the conspiracy runs and what else Flying Frog is up to. I know that I seem to play zombie games more than actually fighting zombies.

"If we are very lucky and start running now we might get out of this alive or merely dead"
01-02-2010, 01:03 PM
The Truth is out there PZZombie03

OD

Sighing like the night wind and sobbing like the rain,—
Wailing for the lost one that comes not again:
01-02-2010, 01:39 PM
truth is... YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH!!!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
01-02-2010, 08:46 PM
zombies,monsters,aliens,rumers of a mythical type game everythings great or is something in our water?is there a link between LNOE and ATOE Cartwright is in both is he as old as we beleive or is he the bringer of death?and why is it all the moms are dead in LNOE ???can you say witches curse? just a thought
01-03-2010, 02:00 AM
We like to think that Cartwright is indeed the same
in both games,a timeless stalker of Evil.

I think the greater question is why aren't
there sidewalks in LNoE

M

This night...I feel your breath
This night...I hear your voice!!
When you walk my dark path, love like a bloodbath
01-04-2010, 06:26 PM
Mater Tenebraum Wrote:We like to think that Cartwright is indeed the same
in both games,a timeless stalker of Evil.

I think the greater question is why aren't
there sidewalks in LNoE

M

Who needs sidewalks when you live out in the boonies. :P

And Cartwright is an Immortal always on the hunt for a battle to taste the Quickening for there can be only one.

"Dead is Dead. Parts is parts. Dead guys is parts."-Ripperjack.

"When There Is No More Room In Hell, Paul W.S. Anderson Films Walk The Earth."
01-07-2010, 12:48 AM
Even with inserts in place, I am sure we can fit everything currently available (inc 3 SotF stuff) into the 2 big boxes...
No?
01-07-2010, 01:50 AM
I had to toss my inserts awhile back I just have no room in any boxes?
Maybe my boxes are smaller than normal?...LOL
I keep all my print outs and extra items in there as well.Trucks,tractors,etc,etc,etc.
01-08-2010, 05:01 PM
Kalidor Wrote:Even with inserts in place, I am sure we can fit everything currently available (inc 3 SotF stuff) into the 2 big boxes...
No?

I think so (without actually having the 2010 LNOE expansion YET). The fact that the LNOE box came first and had the 3 card holder slots which is perfect for holding the SoTF and the GH box had two deep slots is what inspired my Illuminati manipulation rant several posts ago on this forum since the order made me wonder if they penciled out SoTF ideas before they released the initial box...

I still wonder if Flying Frog would try to stop a Zombie Apocalypse or would they hold back the cure and just sell us more hero deck expansions... (which I would probably buy).

"If we are very lucky and start running now we might get out of this alive or merely dead"