Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
last nights game.
11-25-2008, 06:01 PM (This post was last modified: 11-25-2008 09:40 PM by deadrabbit.)
last nights game.
we were playing die zombies die with 3 heros and we were kicking so much as that we had 10 kills by the 6th turn. until the zombie desided to be a dick. he moved all of his zombies into a taken over building so we could only hit him with ranged weapons, and when you thought it couldnt get any wers, we wernt getting any guns or ranged weapons beside the flare which we would have to go bak and forth cross map to get outa the hanger. so time flys by to the 15th turn. we had 12 kills. i played a card that canceled the taken over. and gave my girl friend a lighter now all she needed was a roll of six to get in range of the zombies. she got it threw a dynomite a group of 7 zombies and kill ever single one of them. as you could imagine the zombie was pissed. best game ever
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-25-2008, 09:05 PM
RE: last nights game.
Not a very zombie like strategy, but the big kabloom at the end had to be worth it!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply