Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
making the family
03-27-2013, 02:38 AM
making the family
goofing around with the templates learning how to use them. going to make characters for the family, just as a trial to get used to everything (not so good at photoshop) This is my youngest, what do you guys think.

Attached File(s) Image(s)

I'm not dead. I'm electroencephalographically challenged...
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-27-2013, 06:16 AM
Re: making the family
Cute kid, looks like he's been chomping on something like a zombie! Must run in the family! I like his small ability a lot. I might alter the picture though, make it a little lighter or something I dont know haha :P

"My mama always told me someday I'd be good at something. Who'd a guessed that something'd be zombie-killing?" -Tallahassee
Find all posts by this user
03-27-2013, 06:27 AM
RE: making the family
I found the small ability on another character and I really dig it. I wanted to make a carrying limit and the Loaded diaper thing in my mind is actually very functional. I was thinking he could throw it and it drops a marker that attracts zombies like zombie hunger. zombies can attack it and remove it on a 3+ attack roll. I think child heroes have a good potential as more seekers and non combatants. I don't think the Apocalypse is going to be an adult only scenario... Watchmen02

03-27-2013, 08:36 AM
The diaper sounds alot like old Betsy. Nice card.
03-27-2013, 12:40 PM
A great looking character card and I agree the Zombie meltdown would include all ages.

However I do think the card is too powerfull. The daiper ability and the crawling through walls would make him almost untouchable.

Maybe crawl through walls on a 5+

(Can't believe I'm typing this) Maybe the Zombie can roll to ignore the diaper on a 4+

The word diaper is very strange to me. In England we call them nappies or nappy (singular).Watchmen02
03-27-2013, 01:11 PM
Are you sure he's not already turned? Pale skin, crusty mouth...
03-27-2013, 01:13 PM
Re: making the family
^ I second that...you better watch out friskers

"My mama always told me someday I'd be good at something. Who'd a guessed that something'd be zombie-killing?" -Tallahassee
03-27-2013, 05:21 PM (This post was last modified: 03-27-2013 05:44 PM by friskers96.)
He is going through a bit of a bitey phase lately... Hmmmm...
I did make some changes, he throws a diaper marker ( limit of two on the board at a time and can be destroyed on a 3+ attack roll), carrying limit of two items, cannot use firearms, only rolls a 1D6 fight dice and gets a +2 to movement.

03-27-2013, 07:17 PM
That is pretty cool. My main piece of advice...

SAVE this! Save this for when he is 18, or 21... and show it to his significant other. LOL!
04-07-2013, 04:27 AM
So I made em all, and I'm pretty sure my family is WAAAYYY overpowered... I dont really intend on using them but maybe a few times so the zombies will have to take their chances.

Attached File(s) Image(s)