Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
membership
02-11-2011, 07:58 PM
membership
i have only posted a few times but i am loving this site it is extremely interesting and it has help make the game more fun and helped clear up and arguments that have occurred during game play. it has also given me a few ideas on how i can turn the scenarios into a campaign. i would really love to be a full member so i can see what else the site has to offer and maybe add to it.
thanks for you time
JMun233
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-11-2011, 08:41 PM
RE: membership
I vote yes. Not that I have any say ;p
02-16-2011, 02:21 AM
Well, brutha. You asked, waited, continued to post, didn't whine, waited and it paid off. Thanks for contributing to the forums and congrats!!! I appreciate it and it seems as if the new system works.

Thanks JMun233!!!

Sarku Kolumel Mitlan
Sarku Mizhandalisa
hitlokiriqaluya
Tika dalisa hiqurutuplanwisu
Kolumel hibarsrimyal
Mringudhalisa hifatlandalid hadisayal Nga
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
02-16-2011, 03:31 AM
(02-16-2011 02:21 AM)Sarku Wrote:  Well, brutha. You asked, waited, continued to post, didn't whine, waited and it paid off. Thanks for contributing to the forums and congrats!!! I appreciate it and it seems as if the new system works.

Thanks JMun233!!!

This spake the God Worm
Is he not a River to his people?

OD

Sighing like the night wind and sobbing like the rain,—
Wailing for the lost one that comes not again:
02-16-2011, 03:52 AM
(02-16-2011 03:31 AM)Old Dwarf Wrote:  
(02-16-2011 02:21 AM)Sarku Wrote:  Well, brutha. You asked, waited, continued to post, didn't whine, waited and it paid off. Thanks for contributing to the forums and congrats!!! I appreciate it and it seems as if the new system works.

Thanks JMun233!!!

This spake the God Worm
Is he not a River to his people?

OD

Hahaha... This is a funny post. Watchmen02

Sarku Kolumel Mitlan
Sarku Mizhandalisa
hitlokiriqaluya
Tika dalisa hiqurutuplanwisu
Kolumel hibarsrimyal
Mringudhalisa hifatlandalid hadisayal Nga
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
02-16-2011, 04:36 AM
thanks guys, not gonna lie i was beginning to worry a bit lol. really appreciate it. hopin to have more to post soon if all goes well.

Can't save the world??... then prepare for its end.
02-16-2011, 05:31 AM
i would love to be a full member, i was told about this site from another member and wanted to join. there is so much awesome work from other gamers that i would love to try and even return some of my own, and i have even gotten some of my questions answered.

thanks for the consideration

This letter is just to inform everyone about the recent movement of equipment that has happened during the precinct's rearrangement.The safe with four digit lock has been moved from the S.T.A.R.S. office on the second floor, to the eastern office on the first floor.
"2236"
Raccoon Police Liaison Dept.
02-16-2011, 07:12 AM (This post was last modified: 02-16-2011 07:13 AM by vikinglad.)
(02-16-2011 05:31 AM)shipper Wrote:  i would love to be a full member, i was told about this site from another member and wanted to join. there is so much awesome work from other gamers that i would love to try and even return some of my own, and i have even gotten some of my questions answered.

thanks for the consideration

The old rule used to be that you had to post 10 times to get automatic membership. This new "request for membership" system was implemented to keep newer members from shotgunning 12 half-hearted posts to older threads in 2 hours, which is kinda what you did. I would suggest a small waiting period for you to see how day 2-7 goes, as I understand that this is how it works now.

However, as always, SARKU will have final word. I would have it no other way. Watchmen02
02-16-2011, 07:29 AM
I agree... And I am known for no-holds-barred honest posting so...

shipper... Your posts are... well... not contributing to anything. An agreement here, a "this is cool" there... a "I have to try this" over there... Halfhearted posts containing nothing useful at all. I can see this happening for everyone from time to time, heck I do it myself now and then... But every post?

To be blunt and totally honest... It looks to me like you were posting as much as you could to meet a "Post limit" (as mentioned in several threads) that is no longer in existence (changed to this new rule). You discovered that the rule changed, posted a few more times to make a count over 11 (the old rule) and then posted here to gain access. And I feel if we give it to you, you will download everything we got and take off never to be seen again.

I mean 11 tiny one line posts in [EDIT: not 1-2 days, 1 hour (53 minutes to be exact)] and then an immediate request for full access saying you are a contributing member? Seriously? Would you grant access to someone who did that if this was your forum? I wouldn't...

I could be wrong... and if I am my deepest and most sincere apologies... But that is what it looks like to me.
02-16-2011, 03:25 PM
well that is one thing that i would not do i have only heard get things about this site and as i have a get love for LNOE and all games made by FFP, i would definitly stick around.

but i now totally understand the new rule change and i would have to agree, i will continue to post and i due time i hope that you may allow me to join the ranks of other zombie lovers such as yourselves.

by thanks for your time

This letter is just to inform everyone about the recent movement of equipment that has happened during the precinct's rearrangement.The safe with four digit lock has been moved from the S.T.A.R.S. office on the second floor, to the eastern office on the first floor.
"2236"
Raccoon Police Liaison Dept.