Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
membership
02-16-2011, 03:40 PM
RE: membership
(02-16-2011 03:25 PM)shipper Wrote:  well that is one thing that i would not do i have only heard get things about this site and as i have a get love for LNOE and all games made by FFP, i would definitly stick around.

but i now totally understand the new rule change and i would have to agree, i will continue to post and i due time i hope that you may allow me to join the ranks of other zombie lovers such as yourselves.

by thanks for your time

Thanks for understanding. The attitude of this reply earns +1 toward membership.Watchmen02
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-16-2011, 11:11 PM
(02-16-2011 03:40 PM)vikinglad Wrote:  Thanks for understanding. The attitude of this reply earns +1 toward membership.Watchmen02

Agreed.

Shipper, try to expound on your posting more. For instance, don't just say "I like this" tells us why you like it; Don't just say "I agree with this" or "So-and-so is right" tell us why you think so and give some information as to how you know this. Basically, just read over most of the posts here and use our posting as an example. Yeah, sometimes we just drop down a few words in a post, but mostly our posting has some worth wile content to it. No one wants to read 100 posts of just "Yeah cool" and "I agree". We want to know what people think. We want to know what YOU think.

I have also noticed that your first language isn't English. So I want to tell you, and make sure you know - That's just fine. We don't mind the fact that your English isn't perfect. We can still understand what you are saying and that is all that matters. So don't be afraid to post bigger posts because of a language issue. No one is going to make fun of you or put you down because your English isn't perfect... And if anyone does they will answer to the staff for it... Specifically, they will answer to me... I HATE it when people make fun of others... Poking fun, making jokes, razzing people sure... But down right making fun of them? NO. Not while I'm a mod. So don't let that slow you down. alright?
02-22-2011, 02:41 PM
I'm sorry but what are the downloads?
I assume if I had a general idea of what they were I would know why I would want them and therefor why I would want to be a full member. Or is not knowing part of the fun?
02-22-2011, 07:31 PM
The downloads are the hidden treasures of TZG,they will change your life.
(well OK that's a bit much but they are member created Templates,Scenarios,custom bits
& Expansions-well worth being a full member IMO).

OD

Sighing like the night wind and sobbing like the rain,—
Wailing for the lost one that comes not again:
02-23-2011, 03:08 AM
(02-22-2011 07:31 PM)Old Dwarf Wrote:  The downloads are the hidden treasures of TZG,they will change your life.
(well OK that's a bit much but they are member created Templates,Scenarios,custom bits
& Expansions-well worth being a full member IMO).

OD

Thanks, well I plan on sticking around so I suppose I'll become a full member some time and have my life changed.
03-03-2011, 10:41 PM
Hi all, i just joined a week or so ago and would love to become a full member but as of this writing i havent been in the forums enough. I have seen Dawn of the Dead (the original) like 20 times and even dug the new one. I've met Savini at a con. Also myself and my wife participated in a Zombie pub crawl a few years ago. Ive had LNOE a few years now and love the game. I painted my minis and have 2 of the expansions,(grave weapons and growing hunger) Also if anyone is interested when my group plays we mix up the music by playing music from the 1970's group Goblin (who incidentally did the soundtrack for Dawn of the Dead) and they have lots of soundtracks to awesome `9070's Italian horror films. Anyway i hope one day to be considered for membership....hmmm maybe i should have made this a bunch of threads Zombie20 jk cheers!
03-03-2011, 11:40 PM
(03-03-2011 10:41 PM)kenchan13 Wrote:  Hi all, i just joined a week or so ago and would love to become a full member but as of this writing i havent been in the forums enough. I have seen Dawn of the Dead (the original) like 20 times and even dug the new one. I've met Savini at a con. Also myself and my wife participated in a Zombie pub crawl a few years ago. Ive had LNOE a few years now and love the game. I painted my minis and have 2 of the expansions,(grave weapons and growing hunger) Also if anyone is interested when my group plays we mix up the music by playing music from the 1970's group Goblin (who incidentally did the soundtrack for Dawn of the Dead) and they have lots of soundtracks to awesome `9070's Italian horror films. Anyway i hope one day to be considered for membership....hmmm maybe i should have made this a bunch of threads Zombie20 jk cheers!

Goblin sounds cool. I will have to check them out. I don't care for the LNOE soundtrack too much; I think it is the percussion. I really like the A Touch of Evil one better.

I am sure if you post a couple of pics of your painted minis in a thread, and make some good posts over the next few days, our benevolent ruler Sarku would allow his graces to shine upon you.
03-04-2011, 12:46 AM
I thought the soundtrack was supposed to be bad