Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
minneapolis/st. paul
01-30-2010, 03:54 AM (This post was last modified: 01-30-2010 04:39 AM by gelfling03.)
minneapolis/st. paul
just bought the game 5-6 weeks back. new to this genre of gaming. I bought the game due to my love of all things zombie. have only played 2 player as of yet (10 games or so, varying scenarios) and am REALLY looking forward to coaxing more friends into playing. I've already bought LNOE, GH, Stock Up, and waiting with baited breath for my "Grave Weapons" to show up (I will buy EVERYTHING else as $$ flow allows.) Hello everyone and I anticipate taking advantage of your collective expertise/experience .
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-30-2010, 05:15 AM
RE: minneapolis/st. paul
Welcome welcome gelfling03!!!

Sarku Kolumel Mitlan
Sarku Mizhandalisa
hitlokiriqaluya
Tika dalisa hiqurutuplanwisu
Kolumel hibarsrimyal
Mringudhalisa hifatlandalid hadisayal Nga
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
01-30-2010, 07:51 PM
Yo...Twin Cities person:cool: Welcome aboard.

Right now I feel like I'm in Minnesota,it's snowing AGAIN:rolleyes: in S.Jersey.

OD

Sighing like the night wind and sobbing like the rain,—
Wailing for the lost one that comes not again:
01-30-2010, 09:33 PM
Hello from the frozen North here in WPG,MB!!!
01-31-2010, 06:23 PM
My boss is in Minneapolis!

I'm about 3.5 hours south, down in the safe confines of Iowa.

I've never played the game with more than 2 folks...but we had a game last night (the first I've had in some time) and it was total zombie domination!! (which is good, cuz I was the zombies!)

Welcome.

Zalgo....he comes.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
01-31-2010, 10:25 PM
Hi there and welcome to the brain eating side of the web...

Cheerio,
ST

Just Keep Repeating It...
[img=468x60]http://www.thezombiegame.com/gallery/albums/userpics/10169/normal_itsonlyamovieinvert.jpg[/img]
02-01-2010, 07:57 PM
gelfling03 Wrote:just bought the game 5-6 weeks back. new to this genre of gaming. I bought the game due to my love of all things zombie. have only played 2 player as of yet (10 games or so, varying scenarios) and am REALLY looking forward to coaxing more friends into playing. I've already bought LNOE, GH, Stock Up, and waiting with baited breath for my "Grave Weapons" to show up (I will buy EVERYTHING else as $$ flow allows.) Hello everyone and I anticipate taking advantage of your collective expertise/experience .
gelfling03...I am just outside Minneapolis in Waconia...would be more than willing to devour some new brains sometime. I've been playing for a few years now, and have everything FFG has released retail, except the expanded soundtrack. btw, I work in EP.

If my planet were a superball, I'd be its' mighty King.
But ruling over rubber probably doesn't mean a thing.