Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
mmmMMM Blarg Gurgle...
10-24-2016, 06:59 PM
mmmMMM Blarg Gurgle...
... (blinks eyes and looks around)

3 years will give you such a crick in the neck!

Hi Zombie fans! I missed all of you and this forum over the last few years. I have been moving around and getting the family settled in Anaheim, but I have been lurking around here again more and more often. The Samurai even caught me the other day, and I told him I was on the site again more often.

I finished painting my LNOE heroes from the base set and Growing Hunger, and started painting my ATOE figures, but I have been distracted recently by Star Wars Imperial Assault. I will try to post some pics soon as promised years ago. Thanks to SamuraiTrev once again for rekindling my passion for this aspect of the hobby.

Anyway, just wanted to say hi to everyone again. This post by SamuraiTrev made me want to give my two cents about FANG expansions. Here's hoping I get some new vile organizations soon. These Nazis and Mobsters are getting tired.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-24-2016, 07:47 PM
RE: mmmMMM Blarg Gurgle...
Great to have you back vikinglad. I always enjoyed reading your threads and comments.Watchmen02
10-24-2016, 07:59 PM
Yo (as we say in Jersey) VG-great to see you back.

OD

Sighing like the night wind and sobbing like the rain,—
Wailing for the lost one that comes not again:
10-25-2016, 01:54 PM
Is that just a crick, or is it a crack? WB!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user