Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
model hunt
06-15-2012, 03:34 PM
model hunt
http://www.michtoy.com/vendors-Flying-Ge...kshop.html

Any of you seen figures like these elsewhere? I know some of you have spent days of your lives browsing minis stores.

With my newly purchased paints and stuff, I need some figures to paint (before I try my LNOE ones)... Metal preferable, since I can redo them easily if necessary. I have a few, but warjacks are big with large surfaces.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-15-2012, 07:01 PM
RE: model hunt
Those are some neat mini's. If youre going to test the waters with your painting skills, I would say head over to MINIATUREMARKET.COM and pick something from their Chronoscope line. Those mini's are inexpensive and modern looking as well. If you want to try fantasy models look under the REAPER line of mini's
Find all posts by this user
06-15-2012, 08:57 PM (This post was last modified: 06-15-2012 08:58 PM by mqstout.)
Thanks for the suggestion, phantomninja. I did already pick up a Chronoscope figure from Reaper when I got my paints... I'm worse at assembling than painting, I think. Otherwise, I'd grab some Confrontation ones.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
06-16-2012, 05:07 AM
I was thinking of doing this as well so I can practice before potentially ruining my lnoe figures and having to replace them. Thanks for that info pantomninja.
Find all posts by this user