Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
mqs' custom heroes
02-28-2010, 04:24 AM
RE: new heroes
mqstout Wrote:
Grudunza Wrote:snip...weak...snip

They're all first drafts. I already have changes planned, but I figured I'd post what I had while I searched for pictures.

That's cool. I didn't mean to sound negative, but just to offer some feedback...

I threw your actress idea together as an adult character, and with a clarification or two in the wording... I'm interested to try this one sometime.

[Image: LNOE_Hero_Elise.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-06-2011, 05:31 PM
RE: mqs' custom heroes
When would you ever use Joan's ability. Why would you want to fight a zombie a second time and with one less dice?
01-06-2011, 05:42 PM
(01-06-2011 05:31 PM)kyletos88 Wrote:  When would you ever use Joan's ability. Why would you want to fight a zombie a second time and with one less dice?

Because you really want to kill that zombie. It's usually better to kill it if you can... It would be pretty situational as far as when you'd want to try that, but if you have some good weapons or event cards to help, then the -1 Fight dice doesn't necessarily matter. Plus, she's tough with the 4 wounds, so it may be worth risking a wound to have a chance to kill the zombie that you just fended off.
01-06-2011, 06:35 PM
Gracie is an interesting wildcard-type character. The random abilities will often replace stragtegy with luck. Sounds like fun, but may be frustrating. I will try to use her soon and see how it plays out.
01-06-2011, 10:56 PM
Bag Lady FTW
01-08-2011, 09:59 PM
nice, i like them, cant wait to see them finished.
01-25-2011, 07:42 AM
These characters look awesome! With the actress it could get reall interesting if you have a but load of heroes though. Watchmen02

Mistrunner
Death is Only the Begining.
02-16-2011, 08:17 AM (This post was last modified: 02-16-2011 08:20 AM by deadrabbit.)
i love the additions you have made sense the original post, the eagle scout is great, im pissed i didnt think of it.

the cat burglar and actresses new texts work perfectly now, great job man.

i didnt notice until now that joan was a female. haha

when life hands you zombies, rev up your chainsaw.
[IMG]http://i58.photobucket.com/albums/g269/pluguglie/PlugUglie.png[/IMG]
02-17-2011, 07:08 PM (This post was last modified: 02-17-2011 07:09 PM by Russ.)
Awesome characters! I like how they are generic characters that try to match the flavor of the original game, rather than a bunch of movie characters like a lot of us tend to do.

One question: The mailman character has "Special Delivery - May exchange items with heroes in the same tile." How is this an ability? I thought ALL characters could exchange items with other heroes in the same tile. Isn't that why there's a "exchange items" phase?
02-17-2011, 07:16 PM (This post was last modified: 02-17-2011 07:17 PM by munkymuddface.)
Heroes can exchange if they are in the same space, this ability allows him to exchange with characters that are on any space as long as that space is on the same L board or center tile as the mail carrier. Essentially exchange at range. At least that is how i read it.