Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
my name is horace!
03-10-2009, 04:19 PM
my name is horace!
hey im DeadRabbit some of you know me as Plug Uglie (gamertag) and even Caleb (my real name) im prolly the youngest active member of tzg forums at a wopin 18 years old, and im definetly the youngest member of the xbox live gamers.

i play alot of stevejackson games, twilight games and flying frogs. but my true passion is for console games, mostly shooters and strategy games, but ive been known to dip in racers and fighting games.

i recently have been investing in a miniature game and plan on makeing it a new hobby, with a little help from supervike of course. thanks by the way.

when i do get out side im usually playing frizbee or ultimite frizbee, or disk golf, its my sport of choice. or ill be playing zombies ( the real life version).

im in high school duel inrolling at a near by college, taking art classes. after i gradute im going to move in with my bro who is in the airforce. hes about to be relocated so who knows where ill go.

when i grow up id like to become a writer and an illustrater for grapic novels and novels. im currently writeing a three part novel that im around 1/3 done with the first book, but all have been scripted and planned out. some people here have read some it althougth it has changed alot, altough i have terrible grammer ifeel like the writeing is good, and i enjoy reading it.

i have a girl friend of around 2 years, and two wonderfull dogs( got ya).

its been great getting to know every one here alittle better

when life hands you zombies, rev up your chainsaw.
[IMG]http://i58.photobucket.com/albums/g269/pluguglie/PlugUglie.png[/IMG]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-10-2009, 04:22 PM
RE: my name is horace!
Hiya Caleb!

I remember being 18....man good times....

Can't wait to see some more of your art.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
03-13-2009, 05:36 PM
Ryuk Wrote:Hello there, deadrabbit!

Laughed outloud at your "My name is Horace!" line.
From the movie Monster Squad, right?
Big fan of movie quotes.

They mostly come at night...... mostly.

yepp monster squad rules, favorite childhood movie, otherthan T1 and T2 of course

03-13-2009, 06:58 PM (This post was last modified: 03-13-2009 06:59 PM by deadrabbit.)
Ryuk Wrote:Yeah, loved Monster Squad too.
"There's only one way to kill a werewolf!"

Have you been able to watch "The Sarah Conner Chronicles"? I absolutely love it. Current favorite show. Last episode was a real "on the edge of your seater". Guessing you're psyched for Salvation? Probably my most anticipated movie of the year, (well that and Star Trek).

ya salvation and trek look freakin awesome. i just hope the future is as fucked up as the projected in the second film, like the scene of her in the park and it blowing up and such.

"im in the god damn club arent i"

and no i havent checked out sarah conner, what channels that on?

03-14-2009, 02:31 AM
looks cool dude. i see the dvds out so ill prolly just pick that up.

one show i really like is Burn notice ,.. not the best acting but the storys fantastic. and it has bruce in it.