Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
mythic map pack
09-29-2008, 04:56 AM
mythic map pack
halo 3, god bless its soul. is finally comeing out with a map pack worth buying, even thow i bought every other one first day it came out, i will be waiting for the very second the new maps are released. i dont know if you guys play or have played the other halos but this map pack seems to be the best to date. it will have 6 maps on it 4 of which are remakes of some of the best maps in halo. headlong, boarding action, midship, relic, and and elongation sorta its gunna be a mix of two maps. and the other two maps seem really cool and well thought out, one of them was sapost to be in the originally game but was held back to make it better. hope it was worth it. any who im super excited to play these new maps. if any of you guys play halo or just have x-box live you should add me Plug Uglie.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply