Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
need a little flavour
05-27-2014, 08:12 AM (This post was last modified: 05-27-2014 08:13 AM by darkskynyr.)
Big Grin need a little flavour
Hello everyone!

I have surf some of post in this sections and known that I need authority before i have full access. I am newbie in this forum so that it is tricky for me to get in. But I'm really interested in Zombie boardgame ( really love it) and even zombie video games.

I have played Last night on earth once at coffie shop, i really want to play again but that was closed. In my country, it is hard for us to can buy and ship boardgame, so i almost do it for myself. I love retheme some boardgame, print PnP, boardgame retheme, some of them about zombie such as Zombie plague, Dawn of the dead, dead of night ( i retheme left 4 dead ),...

I wish you can know my enthusiasm and consider my condition. if not, Zombie16 can you give me some recommendations for me. Thaks a lot

P/s : my english is not good, but i think you can understand my thought
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-27-2014, 10:24 AM
RE: need a little flavour
I can tell you're a big fan of this game and this site is all about fans of Flying Frog's games so...

You have my voteWatchmen02

For the time being keep posting comments and enjoy the site. There's lots to see. Which country are you from? I'm from the UK.
05-27-2014, 12:11 PM
(05-27-2014 10:24 AM)samuraitrev Wrote:  I can tell you're a big fan of this game and this site is all about fans of Flying Frog's games so...

You have my voteWatchmen02

For the time being keep posting comments and enjoy the site. There's lots to see. Which country are you from? I'm from the UK.

Nice to meet you. I'm from Vietnam. ^_^
05-27-2014, 12:43 PM
need a little flavour
Let him in, let him in

Send out the dog to feed on the dead.
05-27-2014, 04:08 PM
Welcome to TZG..I think you are our first Viet Nam member, years ago I almost had
the opportunity to visit your country but my 3S status kept me out.

OD

Sighing like the night wind and sobbing like the rain,—
Wailing for the lost one that comes not again:
05-27-2014, 05:02 PM
(05-27-2014 04:08 PM)Old Dwarf Wrote:  Welcome to TZG..I think you are our first Viet Nam member, years ago I almost had
the opportunity to visit your country but my 3S status kept me out.

OD

It's great to meet you, it is pity that you can not visit my country :<. although it is not beautiful as developing country, it has variety of cultures and foods for you to explore.