Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
need variants for save the townsfolk
03-26-2011, 04:52 PM (This post was last modified: 03-26-2011 05:14 PM by carmines.)
need variants for save the townsfolk
hi guys, I love last night on earth and I own also growing hunger.

save the townsfolk, is the scenario that I like less, and I'd want to find some variants

I don't like that zombies does not interact with townsfolk, then I'd want to play in this way:

1. when comes out a townsfolk card, put the respective token on the hero, each hero can have only one token with him, and roll a d6 more (such as hero pack's scenario)

2. when a hero with a townsfolk token does a search and take another townsfolk card, you put the respective token in the same space hero. this townsfolk can't move, and can't attack. zombies in the same space of this townsfolk can try to kill him normally, the townsfolk can defend with one d6, if zombie win, discard the token and the respective card from the game.

3. heroes win if at the end of the 16 rounds there are at least 4 townsfolk live on board, zombies win if kill 4 heroes.

recommendations?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-26-2011, 05:38 PM
RE: need variants for save the townsfolk
I know what you mean about the townsfolk being untouchable. As if they don't exist. They way I think of it thematically is the Hero has told them to stay put (maybe on a roof etc).
This scenario is hard as it is, without it being made harder. I recently did a game report with this scenario and it really did go to the wire. http://www.thezombiegame.com/forums/Thre...-Townsfolk . There's nothing to stop you or anyone else using your house rules though as long as all players agree. Play test it a few times see how it goes and let us know. I'm guessing Zombie wins...Zombie13
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply