Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
new cards for lnoe
09-30-2008, 02:32 AM
new cards for lnoe
first of all does anyone know of any blank card templates for lnoe if so id love to know, it would make it much easier to make costume cards.

secondly. im going start makeing some cards with my mac programs and stuff. so if any of you wanted to make request or wanted to go look at the list on my varient page and choose a card or character that you wanted me to make. ill get those ones done first or something.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-30-2008, 08:15 PM
RE: new cards for lnoe
these are they cards i think im gunna make first, if someone wants a different card made i will and if you dont like the abilities of the ones i picked i might change it if its good.

ITEMS

Skateboard- +1 to movement roll. COMBAT BONUS: may add or subtract 1 from a single die roll, usable only once a fight. roll to see if it breaks after every use.
breaks on a roll of 1, 2, or 3.

rifle- range 5, hits on a 3+ outa ammo on a 1, 2, or 3. yes this means you can hit them and still run out of ammo.may shoot at zombies threw windows and doors if there touching the wall.

sheriff badge- gain the keyword law enforcement

Hedge cutters- COMBAT BONUS: roll an extra fight dice. if you beat a zombie in a fight put a red chip under it. if any player beats that zombie again useing a hand item that zombie is instantly killed.

EVENTS

im in control here- heroic card, target player with atleast two other heros in its space. that hero rolls two extra fight dice but must fight all zombies in that space for the rest of the turn.

Jammed- target hero cant use his gun this turn.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply