Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
new heroes
11-15-2011, 11:41 AM
new heroes
as long as I managed to find on ebay some copies of the miniatures from Atoe, SW and HP1 (actually all the models) i'm planning to build some new heroes starting converting the minis.
changing hands, heads and so on would permit to create at least 10 new models.

then i'll procede to paint them in a different way from the original ones and only later I'll try to build rules for them.

this will let me have some nice different minis to paint.
up to now i would like to have cartwright body with the torch of themonk and another head...

i'm mumbling about it Watchmen02
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-15-2011, 02:59 PM
RE: new heroes
Hi, Awesome Watchmen02 cant complain if some one wants to be creative. best of luck with your transformations. save some pics for a before and after comparison.

Freak02 " Feed me your Flesh " Freak05
11-16-2011, 01:37 PM
(11-15-2011 02:59 PM)PJON Wrote:  Hi, Awesome Watchmen02 cant complain if some one wants to be creative. best of luck with your transformations. save some pics for a before and after comparison.

i'm thinking about the lastic and the glue.
anyone of you knows if the cyanoacrilic glue can cause problems (melting) the plastic minis?
11-16-2011, 07:11 PM
As with anything like that. If in doubt just apply a little to the underside of the base and wait until it dries maybe even leave it overnight if your are patient enough. It's a safe way to test it out.

Hope this helpsWatchmen02 I look forward to seeing those conversions!
02-09-2012, 09:30 AM
after waiting A LOT (first order at november) , finally yesterday some copies of the minies i buyed from FF arrived.
damned postal service...

this week end i'll start cutting&gluing...
Watchmen02