Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
new heroes
03-01-2011, 03:52 PM
RE: new heroes
Off the top of my head, instead of Dead-Eye every round how about some sort of counter and every time he shoots dead a Z, he gets a pint on the counter and when he reaches 3 Z's he gets an autoshot. This would represent the filling up of the Dead-Eye bar in RDR.

or Roll a D6 before he shoots and this is the amount of shots he gets this round regardless of gun, though he would still have to roll to hit. This would simulate being able to target more than one enemy in Dead-Eye.

As I said, these were just off the top of my head and may not work at all.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-02-2011, 05:14 AM (This post was last modified: 03-02-2011 05:16 AM by JMun233.)
[attachment=394]

so i changed it so after each Dead Eye use the hero must roll a D6 and wait that amount of turns before it can be used again. i figured this way it was helpful in a tight spot but can't be over used. and for Big John i made him slower since his he has a good weapon but didn't want to handicap him to much lol. let me know what you think.

*edit
just realized that i forgot to take out the "once per turn" but i don't want to fix it now lol

Can't save the world??... then prepare for its end.
03-02-2011, 05:25 AM
Honestly, I'd make it -2 to movement at 4 wounds. Prove that he really is a John Henry that doesn't budge.

Or 3 wounds and a -1

Heroes get remembered. Legends never die.
03-02-2011, 08:14 AM (This post was last modified: 03-02-2011 01:59 PM by vikinglad.)
I really like the Dead Eye idea. How about this for balance and thematic styling: May use a move action to Auto hit with any Gun during that Ranged Attack phase (must still roll for ammo/breakage). It takes extra time and a steady hand to aim that well.
04-18-2011, 04:53 PM
Red Dead!! Awesome!!