Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
new stuff??
07-22-2010, 03:23 AM
new stuff??
hey there all...
i am very new to the game.... but i think it is a very cool game.
i just went ahead and got all the available sets...and the web only stuff also...
since i am new to this game... did i happen to come in on the end of it?? or will they be making more sets soon??
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-22-2010, 11:16 AM
RE: new stuff??
Invasion from outer space Expansion for LNoE should be out soon,FFP has indicated other expansions but no details.

OD

Sighing like the night wind and sobbing like the rain,—
Wailing for the lost one that comes not again:
07-22-2010, 01:37 PM (This post was last modified: 07-22-2010 01:37 PM by mqstout.)
IFOS isn't an expansion -- It's a stand-alone game that's compatible with LNOE. I believe they said it's due out September or Octoberish.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
07-22-2010, 06:43 PM
mqstout Wrote:IFOS isn't an expansion -- It's a stand-alone game that's compatible with LNOE. I believe they said it's due out September or Octoberish.

Interesting I thought it was & just added a few tiles
to the LNoE base.I'm not that interested (as yet)so
I never really checked it out.

OD

Sighing like the night wind and sobbing like the rain,—
Wailing for the lost one that comes not again:
07-23-2010, 07:39 PM
Old Dwarf Wrote:
mqstout Wrote:IFOS isn't an expansion -- It's a stand-alone game that's compatible with LNOE. I believe they said it's due out September or Octoberish.

Interesting I thought it was & just added a few tiles
to the LNoE base.I'm not that interested (as yet)so
I never really checked it out.

OD

How is it compatible with lnoe? I have people in line to play this game all the time. So would it expand how many people can play?
07-23-2010, 09:54 PM (This post was last modified: 07-23-2010 09:54 PM by mqstout.)
The details aren't fully out there, but read what we have in the IFOS area. Basically, you'll have two sets of boards (Woodinvale and Circus) to chose from, and there will be four factions to choose from (Woodinvale heroes, zombies, Carnies, aliens.) They have been clear that they're two separate games -- just that many components of them will be cross-compatible.

http://www.thezombiegame.com/forums/gene...-f-34.html
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
07-23-2010, 10:42 PM
mqstout Wrote:The details aren't fully out there, but read what we have in the IFOS area. Basically, you'll have two sets of boards (Woodinvale and Circus) to chose from, and there will be four factions to choose from (Woodinvale heroes, zombies, Carnies, aliens.) They have been clear that they're two separate games -- just that many components of them will be cross-compatible.

http://www.thezombiegame.com/forums/gene...-f-34.html

Well I will be sold on it if it can.
08-11-2010, 07:45 PM
Jason has stated in one of the forums that there will be rules for crossover play between LNOE and IFOS included in the IFOS rulebook. He mentioned Heroes vs Martians, Carnies vs Zombies, Zombies vs Martians, and Heroes/Carnies vs Zombies vs Martians. It was said that there IS NOT a setup for Heroes vs Carnies because that goes against the feel of the games.

It was mentioned that the board tiles you use determines which Hero Deck you use. (i.e. the Carnival boards use the IFOS Hero Deck)

Not much else mentioned, we'll have to wait til October to find out specifics.