Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
new zed games
11-24-2010, 04:27 PM
new zed games
was at barnes and nobles grasbbing the latest walking dead mag, and saw 2 zombie games.. one was a dice game where you are the zeds trying to eat brains. it's multi player and is turn based.. eat as many brans befor ehte humans shotgun you.. looks simplistic.. but what the heck.. can't have too many zombie gasmes.

also grabbed a copy of 'zombies!!!' since I didn't already own a copy.. have played it a while ago...

this weekend grabbed a simple looking board game called zombie town... has mini's similar to zombies!!! and is tile based with cards.. hero's can use guns and find survivor allies.. heros can fight each other.. etc..

can't wait to paly one of them.

still painting my lnoe minis ho hum..

soundguy
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-24-2010, 05:17 PM
RE: new zed games
I bought Zombietown a while ago and unboxed it. I've yet to play it, though. LNOE is just too good...
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
11-24-2010, 05:28 PM
one thing on z-town i noticed. there is a graveyard inthe center of a small town block.. has houses and driveways and a circular street... but uh.. no road out. I guess ? these ar ethe back sides of the house and a community private drive, with road access to the other sides ofthe driveway?

soundguy
11-24-2010, 08:57 PM
ZombieDice is really cool, and super easy for the lil' ones to learn! One of my 4 year old's faves!

I'd like to check out Zombietown, sounds pretty cool, but alas, I have to wait til' Santa brings it for me, or after the spending spree that is Christmas with 3 kids....

[IMG]http://i146.photobucket.com/albums/r249/rg__13/AnImAtEd%20GIF%20ImAgEs/thMrsVoorhees-Zombie.gif[/IMG]
11-24-2010, 11:16 PM
i hear ya.. I got lucky and found mine on sale or I would not have picked up those games either. wasn't bad that my wife had a 10% discount card at the book store too.. that helped.

stay safe and have a great turkey day.

I'm under the weather a bit and going to take it easy and paint zeds tonight..

soundguy
11-26-2010, 02:06 AM
You have a great turkey day too, soundguy! Hope you get to feeling better!

[IMG]http://i146.photobucket.com/albums/r249/rg__13/AnImAtEd%20GIF%20ImAgEs/thMrsVoorhees-Zombie.gif[/IMG]
11-26-2010, 07:36 PM
thnaks.. hit my aunts house for early turkey, then went to work.

working all thru the weekend.. wed is my next day off Insane19 ( but hey.. i like a paycheck and the bills like getting paid.. so.... Watchmen02 )

working on the feeling better...

soundguy