Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
non-cooperative version
11-23-2008, 06:16 PM
non-cooperative version
I believe someone had, at one point, mentioned they had some rough rules they'd done up for a non-cooperative version of LNOE. I couldn't find it on a quick browse of the forums. Who was it? Should we should cook up a good, concrete, non-cooperative rule set, if there's interest? My regular group asked me about it yesterday, and they expressed interest in trying to find a "screw each other over" way to play the game.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-23-2008, 09:18 PM
RE: non-cooperative version
Yes! I love that idea.
11-24-2008, 12:51 AM
ive made cards like:

Back Stab- knock down target hero in your spaace or within range, that player looses his next move action and gains double the zombie hunger until the end of the next zombie turn.

and

steal- take an item from a hero in your space.

we also sometimes play with something we call secret agenda. where we pass out a card to every hero that has a secret message on it. one could say noting, another could say to be selfish and leave people behind, or one could say to protect girls at all cost.

and

there team games too. like who can find the most towns folk. who can get the keys and gas first. stuff like that. and im trying to figure out a way heros fight each other but its harder then it looks, got any ideas?
Find all posts by this user
11-24-2008, 01:43 AM
deadrabbit Wrote:we also sometimes play with something we call secret agenda. where we pass out a card to every hero that has a secret message on it. one could say noting, another could say to be selfish and leave people behind, or one could say to protect girls at all cost.

This sounds like a good start. Could you post a few more details about this?
11-24-2008, 02:32 AM
mqstout Wrote:I believe someone had, at one point, mentioned they had some rough rules they'd done up for a non-cooperative version of LNOE. I couldn't find it on a quick browse of the forums. Who was it? Should we should cook up a good, concrete, non-cooperative rule set, if there's interest? My regular group asked me about it yesterday, and they expressed interest in trying to find a "screw each other over" way to play the game.

Hey! I found the initial link for you... enjoy!

Romero Inspired

Sarku Kolumel Mitlan
Sarku Mizhandalisa
hitlokiriqaluya
Tika dalisa hiqurutuplanwisu
Kolumel hibarsrimyal
Mringudhalisa hifatlandalid hadisayal Nga
11-25-2008, 04:51 PM (This post was last modified: 11-25-2008 04:52 PM by deadrabbit.)
also a good way to make it non co-op but still co-op is to make an objective that is limited on how many players will win. example- theres four heros that have to fill up gas for a motorcycle but only two can fit on it so the first to people to get to the cycle with the stuff would win. shit like that would add a f your friend over aspect to the game.
Find all posts by this user