Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
on kickstarter: lobotomy pics inside
08-02-2015, 10:35 AM (This post was last modified: 08-02-2015 10:39 AM by Onemangang.)
on kickstarter: lobotomy pics inside
Lobotomy looking very cool on Kickstarter.
[url=https:https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1084608523/lobotomy-board-game?ref=nav_search[/url]

[Image: 8c8097957f0a3c3e3c3f19eae12b6457_origina...b53a5499c9]

[Image: 6e6d83b32d62836522bff346c4e3d9e9_origina...1f9b685ee1][Image: 3bae2e1d1e99b2d5140b55e0de441829_origina...cf292caf22]

Lobotomy is a new tabletop game about escaping a psychiatric hospital.

Characters will fight off monsters straight out from the classic horror movies (or maybe just concerned hospital staff?), collect powerful items (or rather random trash?) and recover scraps of memory that unlock new skills and powers (also known as slipping deeper into madness). All that in an anticipation for the final battle against the Chief Hospital Administrator who holds the keys to the asylum and your freedom.

Lobotomy features:
- 1-5 players- cooperative horror adventure with role-playing character development - unique dungeon crawling, roguelike mechanics and solo-play option - replayabiity with modular gameboard, random scenarios and different narrative every playthrough - ability to win the game but still lose your self-uncovering past personality - over 40 highly detailed miniatures and monsters inspired by classic horror themes - at least 5 different player characters, each with personalized miniature, backstory and own set of powers - equipment and skills cards collected by heroes during the game, featuring climatic arts and flavors - action, decisions and RPG elements lead to a big finale each session
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-07-2015, 10:59 AM
RE: on kickstarter: lobotomy pics inside
Well its already got 3X its funding goal & pushes all my buttons. But between SoB
and Cthulhu Wars I'm just too tired of waiting for a year + to get KS stuff.

I'll pass for now (but with 24 days still to go, I may give in)

OD

Sighing like the night wind and sobbing like the rain,—
Wailing for the lost one that comes not again:
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply