Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
please help me
11-20-2012, 02:18 AM (This post was last modified: 11-21-2012 04:12 AM by Bokya.)
RE: please help me
Starting on this now. If you need any rewords, just ask me. That bit will be really easy. As for Balance, I feel like 3 Wounds vs 2 Wounds + Youth should be the options for starting, because by that Logic, Sam and Ed's abilities would be worth 1. That aside, doing things as requested. Just inform me if any changes are made. Give me around 30 minutes and I should have your things uploaded.
Here are 4 Files of Blank Hero sheets with 2, 3, 4 and 5 wounds Respectively. (If you require one with 6 Wounds, I can do it for you too. :p) I've also finished the Character Development Page. Enjoy. Watchmen02

Attached File(s) Image(s)

.zip  Blank Hero Sheets.zip (Size: 3.07 MB / Downloads: 11)
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-20-2012, 04:30 AM (This post was last modified: 11-21-2012 03:51 AM by Brentis.)
OMG THAT IS AWESOME!!!! Thanks so very much. You deserve the +1 rep on this Bokya!!!

I will continue to update my ideas for this RPG. Someone posted about making noise on another thread, I am using that rule. I have to go through all of the cards and choose which ones fit this variant of the game. Just off the top of my head right now....the Townsfolk Cards will be survivors that the party will resue and protect in their safe house. Each one will have some effect on the heros. All my ideas are floating in my head need to sit down and write them out....lol.

Thank you very much Bokya!!!

ps. yes the special rules for Sam is 1 DP (Brawling) Ed's (Jack of all trades) needs to be taken off the list, as the upgrades are how you "level" using the xps from Timber Peak, so you don't just get one...hehehe
11-20-2012, 05:37 AM
Just update me if you need further additions or changes, alright? It may take a little bit due to time differences, but it will get done.
11-21-2012, 12:28 AM
I would change all the 1's to myriad, but other than that, awesome.

Heroes get remembered. Legends never die.
11-21-2012, 01:35 AM
That's very true. I should probably update that. What was the universally accepted Number Size for LNOE? Was it Arial, or Myriad?
11-21-2012, 01:56 AM
I've always heard myriad pro

Heroes get remembered. Legends never die.
11-21-2012, 04:10 AM
Added Cook, and changed the Costs to Myriad Pro.
11-21-2012, 04:27 AM
(11-21-2012 04:10 AM)Bokya Wrote:  Added Cook, and changed the Costs to Myriad Pro.

Thanks!! You are awesome. I need Jack of all trades removed from the list.....ooops.
03-04-2013, 04:57 AM
This is awesome, took too long for me to find this.. Did any of this make it to the DL section, it should be if it hasn't.

I'm not dead. I'm electroencephalographically challenged...
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user