Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
possessed by Madness - Question
04-23-2016, 10:54 PM
possessed by Madness - Question
On the Advanced Cooperative Mystery Phase Chart
11 Possessed by Madness: Every Hero must immediately roll D6 and add their Honor. Whoever has the lowest result (roll for tied) must immediately engage in a single Fight Round with the Hero that has the highest result (roll off if tied). Each of these Heroes gain 1 Investigation for every Hit they do to the other. Heroes may choose to roll fewer Fight Dice than they are normally allowed but not fewer than their basic Combat Skill.

Does the Hero with the lowest roll + Honor move to the location of the Hero with the highest roll + Honor (similar to the "Possessed" curse)?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-24-2016, 05:40 AM
RE: possessed by Madness - Question
This is from Jason back in 2011:

Q: "When the 'Possessed by Madness' result is rolled on the Advanced Cooperative Mystery Phase Chart, does the hero who has to engage in combat with another hero move their playing piece to the same location on the board as the other hero, or is this handled in the same manner as a 'werewolf hero' attack (i.e. hero stays in current space)."

A: "No Heroes are moved for Posessed By Madness, it is indeed handled similarly to the 'Werewolf Hero' attack." (Jason Hill 3/10/11 BGG)

Sssshhhh...I thought I heard a feetstep...
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply