Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
pretty cool vampire movie from Germany
02-24-2012, 06:43 AM (This post was last modified: 02-24-2012 06:45 AM by goodcop2000.)
pretty cool vampire movie from Germany
I watched a movie the other night and really enjoyed it. It is called "We Are the Night" (original title "Wir sind die Nacht). It's a German movie about a group of female vampires who decide to recruit a new member.

The atmosphere of the movie is very cool and it has a few good action scenes but is not very gory as horror movies go. One of the female vampires looks like an even hotter version of Danica Patrick so there's that going for the film! Insane20

The only downside for me was that instead of putting in English subtitles they dubbed the movie in English and I didn't really like the voice actors they used. Some of the voices were so bad that they were distracting.

But if you are a vampire fan, I would advise you to give it a look. Insane16

Here is a link to the IMDB page for the movie - http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1692504/
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-28-2012, 03:41 PM
RE: pretty cool vampire movie from Germany
No male vampires = fail Insane19
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply