Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
problems making cards!
11-15-2009, 06:34 PM (This post was last modified: 11-15-2009 06:36 PM by maxon_jax.)
Wink problems making cards!
Has any1 made any cards for the zombie & hero decks?
Do you know what fonts are on them?

I’m currently trying to make Wanted cards for the Zombie deck for my new Criminal Heroes, JICELLE REDNECK CHICK & JAKE SPITS MORELLI MECHANIC GANGSTER. Both of them are quite strong heroes so I wanted to give them some bad points, in the way of targeting any Law Enforcement Heroes within range. Don’t worry it’s not all bad, there will be Cease-Fire & Truce cards counter the wanted cards but just not quite as manyZombie03

Attached File(s) Image(s)

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-15-2009, 07:06 PM
RE: problems making cards!
HOTNESS!!! the gun I mean.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
02-25-2010, 08:36 AM
maxon_jax Wrote:Has any1 made any cards for the zombie & hero decks?

I’m currently trying to make Wanted cards for the Zombie deck for my new Criminal Heroes, JICELLE REDNECK CHICK & JAKE SPITS MORELLI MECHANIC GANGSTER. Both of them are quite strong heroes so I wanted to give them some bad points, in the way of targeting any Law Enforcement Heroes within range. Don’t worry it’s not all bad, there will be Cease-Fire & Truce cards counter the wanted cards but just not quite as manyZombie03

It's pretty much all Dominican, Dominican Italic and Dominican Caps.
11-27-2010, 12:50 AM
(02-25-2010 08:36 AM)Grudunza Wrote:  
maxon_jax Wrote:Has any1 made any cards for the zombie & hero decks?

It's pretty much all Dominican, Dominican Italic and Dominican Caps.

Thanks for the info