Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
question about Rachelle
04-29-2010, 03:05 PM
question about Rachelle
dont have card infront of me but how does her ignore a 6 work?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-29-2010, 03:37 PM
RE: question about Rachelle
when the battle is resolved and rachelle has to take a wound, just die a roll, if 6, rachelle's wound is ignored.

If she is going to be killed automatically (meat cleaver... etc) she rolls for every wound she has, and with a 6 that one is ignored.

I Hope I've helped you
04-29-2010, 04:07 PM
yes that helps a ton. we were playing if the zombie rolls a six on any of it's fight die she ignores the wound.
04-30-2010, 12:03 AM
the die to get the 6 is rolled by the hero, not by the zombie :P and always after the fight is resolved
05-09-2010, 03:25 PM
I believe if the zombie gets a hold of the meat cleaver due to Fighting Instincts (from the Growing Hunger expansion), she would not get the roll for ignoring the wound. As it says instantly kills!
05-10-2010, 09:34 AM
I believe if the zombie gets a hold of the meat cleaver due to Fighting Instincts (from the Growing Hunger expansion), she would not get the roll for ignoring the wound. As it says instantly kills!

That's not true...

A Instant kill is fill all the wounds, so Rachelle can roll the die to prevent them. If she doesn't succeed, than she dies
05-10-2010, 02:12 PM
Hmm. I'm not sure on that interpretation, Lyude. Interesting thought.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
05-13-2010, 02:34 PM
It works like bloated body... you can instant kill them, but they also can try to prevent the wound.

I read it somewhere in boardgamegeeks, and it was a quote from Jason...
07-20-2010, 06:01 PM
I dunno...I remember a quote from Jason as well. Not referring to this specific example, but he was saying that when something has the word "instant" in it, it is instant! You roll a six with the meat cleaver while fighting a zombie, they can't play any cards (for example, make you re-roll your six,) or do anything because they are INSTANTLY killed. I would think this would apply here as well. Giving someone the number of wounds necessary to kill them doesn't sound instant to me. Instant would mean you don't even bother with wound markers, you immediately remove the character from play without any further actions.

But what do I know? :p
07-20-2010, 07:34 PM
Instant Kill, I do remember Jason saying those can't be prevented.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user