Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
questions
09-01-2008, 10:58 PM
RE: questions
Paxe Wrote:3. can heros move diagonaly around out door building corners?

yes they can

zombie67: Also, inside some buildings if a corner wall "overhangs" a square you cannot move diagonally through it.

This is incorrect, Heroes can move diagonally inside buildings, in your example image a hero could mive from 1 to 3.

The only restricted diagonals are the Manor House extended 'Corner Walls' and Doors.

I disagree with your first statement, it says in the rules that you must move straight in or out of doorways (no diagonal movement) but I agree with your second statement, the example posted above (in the butcher shop I think) doesn't have an overhang, therefore you can move through it diagonally. The only spot inside of buildings that you can't move diagonally through is the places in the Manor House where the wall sticks out a little bit.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-02-2008, 07:25 PM (This post was last modified: 09-02-2008 07:25 PM by Emp.)
Moving around out door corners doesn't realy have anything to do with moving trough a door in or out of a building.
So you still can move diagonaly inside the buildings except in the squares with the walls that stick out.

I am the reason God stopped watching.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
10-05-2009, 07:27 PM
I think Paxe is correct actually. Where does it say you can't move through a diagonal in a building? The only place I've seen it mentioned is in reference to the extended corners on the manor house tile.

Call me the thread necromancer.
10-05-2009, 07:58 PM
EDIT: Crap, I was quick posting before I realized there was a a second page that makes things more clear.