Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 1 Average
rolling my own
12-05-2010, 04:20 AM (This post was last modified: 12-05-2010 04:23 AM by soundguy.)
rolling my own
man.. all this talk of people making their own scenerios and boards for lnoe got me to thinking about a simple zed game me and my buds came up with ys ago.

here I am at work, and I'm writing the rules back down and will print the darn thing out on card stock.. might have to dust it back off!!

soundguy
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-05-2010, 03:44 PM
RE: rolling my own
(12-05-2010 04:20 AM)soundguy Wrote:  man.. all this talk of people making their own scenerios and boards for lnoe got me to thinking about a simple zed game me and my buds came up with ys ago.

here I am at work, and I'm writing the rules back down and will print the darn thing out on card stock.. might have to dust it back off!!

soundguy

I hope we will be receiving a full update once its finished?

nursery school.....
12-06-2010, 04:26 PM
RE: rolling my own
we did a simple play test this weekend.

I need to add a few tweaks to the rules and cards and put one basic scenerio withit.. once i do, I'll take it to work and scan it and post it as a pdf or something.