Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
same rules..almost, different look
11-04-2010, 01:28 AM
same rules..almost, different look
i've picked up most of the zombies flying frog offers so i can have some neat variation in the game. also picke dup a bag of 100 glow int he dark 'zombies!!!' traded some of them to a friend that has that game.. ha had no glow in the dark units.. but did have the grey zombies and zombie dogs.

so i picked up 7 zombie dogs, and 7 grey zombies... for now we play the zombies dogs the same.. but in the future we are planning to run the zombie dogs different.

1, zombie dogs have a 2 move ( perhaps +1 shamble? ).. also have +1 area on the zombie hunger due to their enhanced senses.. on the downside, they do not win ties in combat, cannot use grave weapons or have fight cards played on them.

that last one we are kicking around as it makes them real weak.

any thoughts or opinions?

soundguy
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-04-2010, 05:26 AM
RE: same rules..almost, different look
You could balance it by giving them an extra attack die, possibly. Just an idea.

[IMG]http://i146.photobucket.com/albums/r249/rg__13/AnImAtEd%20GIF%20ImAgEs/thMrsVoorhees-Zombie.gif[/IMG]
11-04-2010, 03:21 PM
will keep that in mind.

keep the ides coming!

soundguy
11-05-2010, 11:55 AM
Are the sizes of heroes and zombies of LNoE the same as in Zombies!!! ???
If so, than that is a good idea!! Let me know, please.
It is a cheap way to create my own heroes.
11-05-2010, 01:02 PM
to be honest I don't recall seeing his bag of hereos.. and it has been a few years since I played zombies!! so can't say.

the zombies!! themselves are a hair smaller then the lnoe zombies.. say.. 25mm vs 28mm ? or so? but for sure playable...

soundguy
11-05-2010, 05:12 PM
I like the idea you suggested. Hunger of 2, movement I'd say be a 2 or 1d3. Don't win on ties but have 1d6+1?
11-06-2010, 04:55 AM
keep em coming..
11-08-2010, 09:52 PM
one idea i have had for a while are what i like to call "grabbing zombies". These zombies move and attack as normal, but if they win a fight, they don't wound the hero. Instead they stop the hero from moving next turn. You could have your dogs be like that, they move more than normal zombies, but because they are smaller, they don't do any damage. They just cut the heroes down
11-09-2010, 08:48 AM (This post was last modified: 11-09-2010 08:48 AM by Emp.)
No, the zombies and heroes in Zombies!!! are smaller than the ones in Last Night On Earth.

I am the reason God stopped watching.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
11-09-2010, 04:34 PM
(11-08-2010 09:52 PM)ollirom Wrote:  one idea i have had for a while are what i like to call "grabbing zombies". These zombies move and attack as normal, but if they win a fight, they don't wound the hero. Instead they stop the hero from moving next turn. You could have your dogs be like that, they move more than normal zombies, but because they are smaller, they don't do any damage. They just cut the heroes down

hey now that's an idea.. if the zombie dog 'causes a wound' it is not a wound.. it merely ties up the hero.. of course.. that makes for a slightly inefective zombie.. so i wouldn't use alot of them.. but it would keep a hero from moving away from a zombie.. or a blitz.. etc..

soundguy