Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
scenario idea - also, where to find zombie dogs?
08-03-2011, 06:14 PM
scenario idea - also, where to find zombie dogs?
Working up a scenario involving a pack of dogs gets loose and runs rampant through town. Still deciding if it's a dog kennel, or a pet store (which means, more zombie critters I gotta find).

Has anyone come across any animal minis (dogs, or other pet store type of pets) that fit the bill?

~k
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-03-2011, 07:19 PM
RE: scenario idea - also, where to find zombie dogs?
The fourth installment of ZOMBIES!!! used zombie dogs. I believe you can purchase them separately in one of their Bag O' Zombies.
08-03-2011, 09:14 PM
Growing Hunger has a Zombie Ol' Betsy token, if you wanted her to be the leader of the pack, so to speak Zombie17
08-03-2011, 09:37 PM
Check out these...uhm...puppies Watchmen02

They are from Malifaux but can be used for LNEO

[Image: WYR2022UndeadChihuahua.jpg]

[Image: p-16292.jpg]

[Image: p-16293.jpg]

They are a little to big in comparison to the LNEO figures but because of the sculpt of these I'm sure nobody will mind Watchmen02

I am the reason God stopped watching.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
08-04-2011, 12:50 AM (This post was last modified: 08-04-2011 12:55 AM by Esturk.)
reaper also does a good looking sculpt of zombie dog handler, its a zombie being dragged along by a zombie dog.

also there's a d&d mini called gravehound. I think it's AF #41 from what I saw.
08-04-2011, 09:49 PM
OMG, that chihuahua is awesome! If I get one of those guys, I must include a miniature Taco Bell wrapper on the base.

Yah, Betsy has to figure in this! She may need a special rule or two... she could be a key to leading the pack on the road out of town, or maybe losing them in the cornfield. Of course, if that's how it goes, then any Hero trying to hide in the cornfield might run into trouble should Betsy be overtaken herself.

These are great! Thank you! I'm off go do a little online shopping....
08-05-2011, 04:48 PM (This post was last modified: 08-05-2011 04:48 PM by Emp.)
I have the figs of the dogs of Malifaux here. I ordered my set of stuff from the site and a friend of mine wanted those dogs for his crew.
I for once decided not to play with "evil", "zombies", "undead", "creepy characters", chaos" so I sadly must pass on playing with these pups in Malifaux.
But I do want to paint the English Bulldog because I own a real live one too hehehe
The sculpts on these dogs are pretty awesome.

I am the reason God stopped watching.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
08-06-2011, 01:14 PM
How about these by Mississinewa Miniatures

Or an old Betsy Basset hound figure by Mega Miniatures

Hope these help
08-06-2011, 08:34 PM (This post was last modified: 08-06-2011 08:36 PM by Esturk.)
Mega Miniatures makes me sad, they have some really good concepts for figures but 90%* their sculpts are borderline terrible...

*percentages based entirely on hard facts which I scientifically calculated through polling Mega Miniature's entire target demographic as well as all of their family members, friends, acquaintances and co-workers.

Wyrd Miniatures(Malifaux,) on the other hand, pleases me greatly. They're some of the best sculpts on the market since Rakham closed up shop on their metals. Alas poor Rakham, I didn't buy nearly enough when they were going out of business.

Should you wish to get to know me better I suggest you read my bio as it is absolutely true.
08-07-2011, 03:04 PM
(08-03-2011 09:37 PM)Emp Wrote:  Check out these...uhm...puppies Watchmen02

They are from Malifaux but can be used for LNEO

[Image: WYR2022UndeadChihuahua.jpg]

[Image: p-16292.jpg]

[Image: p-16293.jpg]

They are a little to big in comparison to the LNEO figures but because of the sculpt of these I'm sure nobody will mind Watchmen02

FU***NG AWESOME!!! O_O I NEED!!

Feed me!