Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
second chance
02-19-2011, 03:36 AM (This post was last modified: 02-19-2011 03:44 AM by deadrabbit.)
RE: second chance
(02-18-2011 10:26 AM)vikinglad Wrote:  The program GIMP is a free download, and I made my first card with it recently with no graphics experience at all in two nights. It came out pretty good. I would encourage you to give it a shot yourself.

thanks alot Vike, i didnt even no about the gimp program. now i can actually turn my text only stuff into real cards. i tryed it using other programs and couldnt get it. alots change on the site the past year.
i like the hero alot, but i picture a texas ranger having a repeater or something, but thats just my love of westerns coming out. haha.

it seems pretty solid though and the way youve worded it seems to work. but i think some things could be change to make it more authentic. it helps to look at the real hero cards while your making the custom ones. try to word things like they would and use there terminologies. ill post some suggestions of what i might put when i have the cards in front of me later.

when life hands you zombies, rev up your chainsaw.
[IMG]http://i58.photobucket.com/albums/g269/pluguglie/PlugUglie.png[/IMG]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-19-2011, 06:00 AM
normally your right rabbit, but this is just hero cards. just a front shot of the character. hero item cards i will make a repeating rifle.
02-19-2011, 06:27 AM
ya prolly to powerful as a starting weapon.

when life hands you zombies, rev up your chainsaw.
[IMG]http://i58.photobucket.com/albums/g269/pluguglie/PlugUglie.png[/IMG]