Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
second opinions welcome on movie reviews
05-16-2012, 04:49 PM
second opinions welcome on movie reviews
Hey guys, I am having a blast doing movie reviews for the board. I like remembering all of the movies I've watched plus this gives me an excuse to watch even more horror movies for my "research". Watchmen02

Anyway, I know that a lot of people have strong opinions about specific movies and I thought a nice feature to add to my posts would be second opinions from guest reviewers.

This goes for either of my current movie review posts - the zombie movie post or the general horror movie post. If you read my review and think I am way off base (let's say that your numeric score for the movie is at least 1.5 different than mine on the 0 to 5 scale) please reply to the post and include your own score and review. I will copy your review into my original post so that future readers can see both reviews and receive a more well-rounded view of that film.

Thanks in advance for your input.

Side note: I added Grave Encounters (2011) to the horror movie list and two movies to the zombie movie list: Spoiler (2011) and Devil's Playground (2010).

“By the time I realized the danger, it was scratching at my front door.”
― Max Brooks, World War Z: An Oral History of the Zombie War
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply