Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
size of board, folded
11-10-2014, 12:28 PM
size of board, folded
Could someone let me know the size of the FanG board, when folded? I have a plan to convert a trunk with foamcore into one big FFP storage box - AToE, LNoE, CoPE and FanG, but I haven't bought the last one yet and I'm desperate to make a start.

Thank 'ee!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-10-2014, 01:48 PM
RE: size of board, folded
It's OK, I found the answer. 26cm x 52, apparently. I just need to find out how many cards there are, now, and that shouldn't be a problem.
11-10-2014, 02:35 PM (This post was last modified: 11-10-2014 02:44 PM by Old Dwarf.)
IIRC-the base game has 330 Cards.

Sands of Cairo=16
Danger Pack#1=16
Treasure Hunters=70
Crimson Hand=91

Sighing like the night wind and sobbing like the rain,—
Wailing for the lost one that comes not again:
11-12-2014, 04:24 PM
I hope you plan on sharing your home made storage here! I've personally cobbled together a makeshift box for my LNoE and aToE but they were made out of chopped up Flying frog boxes and bigger boxes from other existing board games I didn't play anymore. They're falling apart now and a new storage solution isn't far off so I'd love to see what other people come up with.
11-12-2014, 07:11 PM
I will indeed. The box is huge, but will still need a bit of planning to get everything in it. I forgot that I also need to get IFoS into it, too, so it's going to be a squeeze. First, though, I have to pick up FanG.