Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
some heros
11-25-2008, 05:46 PM (This post was last modified: 11-25-2008 05:50 PM by deadrabbit.)
some heros
Name: Colonel Cage Start: Army Post
Type: Military/male Health: 3
Occupation & Quote: johnnys dad and army colonel, “how do you like the taste of my 12” boot maggot!”
Speacil abilites:
* M.I.T- heroic cards played on this hero effect all other heros in same space.
*Army Boots- When ever a zombie is beaten in a fight roll a d6, on a roll of 6+ the zombie is instantly killed.
*Purple Heart- whenever this hero moves minus one from the roll, this may not reduce his roll to zero.

Name: Lenny Start: Post Office
Type: Government/male Health: 3
Occupation & Quote: Mail man, “How am I supposed to deliver the mail if everyones dead”
Speacil abilites:
* On The Job- starts the game with the backpack.
* Mail Man- whenever you draw or have an animal in your hand you must take a wound and discard it.
* Special delivery- may discard on item to instantly kill a zombie beaten in a fight.

Name: Jamie Sprits Start: any where outside on random tile
Type: Celebrity/female Health: 3
Speacil Abilites:
* Getting the scoop- in place of a move action this hero may reveal the top cards of the hero deck until she gets an event and discard the rest.
* Damsel- may let other heros in the same space fight for her. Once a turn.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-20-2009, 01:37 AM
RE: some heros
colonel: im not a huge fan of abilities that affect all heros in the same area. i mean, realistically, how often does that actually happen?
army boots: cool ability
purple heart: wha..?

mailman: AWESOME CHARACTER

jamie: ehh, just ok, you can do better than that. Maybe 2 events, as events are far less superior to weapons. in fact, maybe her search lets her draw 3 cards and keep 2 events (has to drop all items). can't use hand weapons (can still use flare gun).
damsel: eh, yeah i see that but we need something more here. again not a huge fan of the multiple heros in a space thing, as it rarely happens. how about:
camera flash: can prevent 1 zombie from entering her space each turn. can't be through walls. this ability can only be used x times (6? 9?)
04-20-2009, 03:08 AM
zenmazster Wrote:damsel: eh, yeah i see that but we need something more here. again not a huge fan of the multiple heros in a space thing, as it rarely happens. how about:

A lot of the most potent zombie cards are only available for use when there are multiple heroes in one space. It's good for hero abilities to push in that direction.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
04-27-2009, 02:31 PM
Purple Heart.um just about everyone one i know (i am in the army)that has an purple heart can out run us that dont.you know that fear of not getting hurt again. but how about ...

Purple Heart-may take the wound from another hero in the same or adjacent space.

now that sounds like the Vets i know.
05-04-2009, 05:02 PM (This post was last modified: 05-04-2009 05:03 PM by deadrabbit.)
what i mean by purple heart is the he was fucked up in action and lost a leg. not really but his leg is messed.

when life hands you zombies, rev up your chainsaw.
[IMG]http://i58.photobucket.com/albums/g269/pluguglie/PlugUglie.png[/IMG]
05-04-2009, 05:07 PM
zenmazster Wrote:colonel: im not a huge fan of abilities that affect all heros in the same area. i mean, realistically, how often does that actually happen?
army boots: cool ability
purple heart: wha..?

mailman: AWESOME CHARACTER

jamie: ehh, just ok, you can do better than that. Maybe 2 events, as events are far less superior to weapons. in fact, maybe her search lets her draw 3 cards and keep 2 events (has to drop all items). can't use hand weapons (can still use flare gun).
damsel: eh, yeah i see that but we need something more here. again not a huge fan of the multiple heros in a space thing, as it rarely happens. how about:
camera flash: can prevent 1 zombie from entering her space each turn. can't be through walls. this ability can only be used x times (6? 9?)

im trying to make it so people will want to stay together more. events are pretty good and the point is that you can do it any where, plus when you put things in the discard pile it can actually be good for you. oh no shotgunin the discard pile, good thing the police stations near by.

when life hands you zombies, rev up your chainsaw.
[IMG]http://i58.photobucket.com/albums/g269/pluguglie/PlugUglie.png[/IMG]
05-05-2009, 12:30 AM
i just did some more townfolk heros and wify and myself.the game end right before she got helmed up in the dinner.zombies were all over the place. the hard part for me is finding good cheesey b-like movie pics.