Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
sorry i havent been active.
12-20-2008, 07:39 PM
sorry i havent been active.
sorry i haven't been posting much latley but my grampa just got out of the hospital and ive basically been teaching him to walk again so he could still be santa at are family Christmas party. and at the same time trying to organize a winter zombie game (airsoft and people try to tag you that are zombies). but hopefully after the 28th ill get on and post more .. miss you guys merry christmas.

when life hands you zombies, rev up your chainsaw.
[IMG]http://i58.photobucket.com/albums/g269/pluguglie/PlugUglie.png[/IMG]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-20-2008, 09:22 PM (This post was last modified: 12-20-2008 09:23 PM by Mater Tenebraum.)
RE: sorry i havent been active.
Best wishes dr-hope your GP is able to do his Christmas
duties.

M

This night...I feel your breath
This night...I hear your voice!!
When you walk my dark path, love like a bloodbath
12-20-2008, 11:08 PM
Wow. Well it's good to hear he's out. Best wishes to you and all of your family. I hope it all works out.

On the airsoft note, We have done several zombie games each with more and more success. We have modified the rules to make it much more fair if not almost impossible for the humans. It was humans get their normal weapons with full auto etc, and zombies get nothing but cover of dark. That didn't work out too well.
I will get our game trove back up at my airsoft site(it was lost in the crash) we had several play tested well written scenarios that you're more than welcome to borrow to save you some planning time.

It's 6mmwarfare.com and I'm shadow there.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
12-21-2008, 12:03 AM
shadow Wrote:Wow. Well it's good to hear he's out. Best wishes to you and all of your family. I hope it all works out.

On the airsoft note, We have done several zombie games each with more and more success. We have modified the rules to make it much more fair if not almost impossible for the humans. It was humans get their normal weapons with full auto etc, and zombies get nothing but cover of dark. That didn't work out too well.
I will get our game trove back up at my airsoft site(it was lost in the crash) we had several play tested well written scenarios that you're more than welcome to borrow to save you some planning time.

It's 6mmwarfare.com and I'm shadow there.

thanks alot guys and thanks for the airsoft website. ill definitely check it out. we usually play a scenario where we have no weapons and we have to run to the gunstore to get them and by that time like ten people have already been turned so it kinda makes it fairer for the zombies.

when life hands you zombies, rev up your chainsaw.
[IMG]http://i58.photobucket.com/albums/g269/pluguglie/PlugUglie.png[/IMG]
12-21-2008, 07:03 AM
Hope your GP is doing ok dude

I am the reason God stopped watching.
12-29-2008, 04:51 PM
dr, I hope your grandpa was able to fulfill his santa duties and you had a great christmas in spite of the problems.

Sarku Kolumel Mitlan
Sarku Mizhandalisa
hitlokiriqaluya
Tika dalisa hiqurutuplanwisu
Kolumel hibarsrimyal
Mringudhalisa hifatlandalid hadisayal Nga