Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
special artifacts in the making
07-21-2011, 04:47 PM
special artifacts in the making
waw, it's been a while, now and then I peep in to see if I'm missing anything, but most of the posts are for LNOE so my replies are minimal, but anywayerony...
I have worked on a add-on for ATOE, I've made some special artifacts/items which also need a kind of mini quest to obtain these items.
Not a lot of rules, just like a little side mission you can do during the game, still needs some tweeking but i've got about 75% done so far, I'm taking my vacation now so hopefully I'll be able to put in on here in that period.
Hope that some of you hardcore board gamers can test it out because, my game time is limited, I must say that I've played the game now about 7 times and I find that I keep enjoying the game more and more every time we play it, the different types of villains are what keeps this game so awsome, I always use some Danny Elfman score in the background especially the one from Sleepy Hollow, it really enhances the atmoshere of the game, a couple of friends commented this, sorry Mary Beth.
well catch you guys later
cheers
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-22-2011, 01:43 AM
RE: special artifacts in the making
Yes LNoE gets most of the Action but we know in our heart of hearts that AToE is DE Game!
Looking forward to what you come up with.

OD

Sighing like the night wind and sobbing like the rain,—
Wailing for the lost one that comes not again:
07-23-2011, 08:40 AM
hehe, indeed, don't get me wrong I think LNOE is awsome but in my opinion ATOE gives the same kind of moviefeel quality, and now that I'm starting to employ the advanced abilities, the game takes on a real extra level, especially the villains, in short...I love this game Watchmen02

and wait for it...what about Fortune and Glory!!!
DAAAAAAMN, that game looks good...so many games...so little time

gtrs
07-23-2011, 10:19 AM
(07-22-2011 01:43 AM)Old Dwarf Wrote:  we know in our heart of hearts that AToE is DE Game!

boooooo Watchmen02
I think it all depends on where you basic "love" for horror is at.
I prefer zombies, aliens and big robots over those "legend" type of monsters like the headless horsman (after playing ATOE I hate him with all my dark soul!! Watchmen02) or those other characters. I'm also not a big fan of the victorian era style used in games. I don't really know why Watchmen02
So I think it is normal for me to enjoy LNEO, IFOS and COPE more than ATOE.

Only played ATOE once (with Kid here) and it turned out to be a complete dissaster Zombie02

I am the reason God stopped watching.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
07-23-2011, 06:49 PM
Looking foraward to any love shown to ATOE. Check out the Downloads section for some of mine (I can't edit the description, but would love to add something to the Tactics description:

"If you use the exapnsions or just want to highlight the tactics try the following rule: a triggered tactic also restores 1d3 to the Shadow Track (raising the value - good for players/bad for monsters)."