Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
storage solutions
11-09-2011, 03:12 PM
RE: storage solutions
I think OD said it best. Envy shear (thats right) Shear Envy.

"Undead Hate The Living"

Play this card to hate a Hero, "Nuummm...Numm..."

Q. What does ‘to hate a Hero’ mean, from a thematic standpoint?

A. Really it is meant to be funny. You don't normally associate Zombies with being emotional so the thought that the Zombie might 'hate' the Hero is strange/humorous. Perhaps the Zombie hates the Hero for playing keep away with those tasty brains. ;>

http://www.boardgamegeek.com/thread/213165

I know, i think i wanna get IFOS too, grrrrr Nice set up Prep Watchmen02 Tackle box ?

Freak02 " Feed me your Flesh " Freak05
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-14-2011, 12:44 AM
Wow Pred that is freaking awesome! I think I may invest in something like that as well!

"Dead is Dead. Parts is parts. Dead guys is parts."-Ripperjack.

"When There Is No More Room In Hell, Paul W.S. Anderson Films Walk The Earth."
12-20-2011, 09:29 AM
After much consideration, I've ditched the dividers, separated basically everything into ziplocks and keep it into the core box. I've got plenty of room for the other few expansions i've not picked up yet as i've only got growing hunger and hero pack 1.
12-20-2011, 05:15 PM
(10-24-2011 01:35 PM)PJON Wrote:  Hi. I, currently have the core game, growing hunger, and hero pack. I store them all in the original LNOE box. I every thing in seperate zip loc baggies. I also have an extra set of my zombie dice. I keep all of my web scenarios and rules in a seperate folder. Im getting Survival of the Fittest and Grave Weapons at EuroQuest. I think i can fit them into the box as well. I do not have my models painted and or kept seperately.

As a follow up;
I still put things in zip-locks and I was able to add SOTF, 21 more zombies (thats 42 total zombies), Revenge of the dead and Zombie Pillage expansions all in the Core LNOE box.

Freak02 " Feed me your Flesh " Freak05
12-23-2011, 05:04 AM
This is how i store my game, All components fit into LNOE and GH box. But notice the box on the left , that's the GH box, I cut out the one cup, leaving the frame intact, thus allowing me to uses the now available cavity under the box insert for my zip log back storage of all my bitzes!

I have all web Supplements and expansions plus LNOE and GH in those two boxes

I like using the inserts because they have exacly all the avalable card storage locations for all components and i know they are protected.

[Image: 9eb8578b.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
12-23-2011, 08:16 AM
Sweet idea with the cut-out. I just may try that if I get any more supps. Right now, my Growing Hunger and Base Games fit into their boxes with the chits in little baggies to seperate them. I keep my painted minis in a foam case now.
12-24-2011, 06:17 AM
Ooh, I like that cut out as well.

I currently use the GH and LNOE boxes with original inserts. The Heroe and Zombie minis are kept in the deep pits, Scenario and Hero Character cards are split between the two boxes, tiles into the LNOE box, and then the baggies of dice and chits eat up the rest of the space. All the cards are stored in a separate plastic box. I also keep the rules and printed web scenarios in a binder. Looks like modifying the GH insert as above could let me get everything back into two boxes. Thanks for sharing Astraangelis!
12-24-2011, 06:53 AM
Yes it can, the gh box has a useless cup that hides a masive cavity under the LNOE Logo impresion.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user