Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
supplements on their way
08-30-2010, 07:11 PM
supplements on their way
just tracked my package and according to usps.. it should be at my door when i get off work. radioactive zombies here I come Watchmen02

soundguy
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-30-2010, 07:39 PM
RE: supplements on their way
Our next purchase will be the survial of the fittest and grave dead models. then we'll slow down... maybe.
08-30-2010, 07:42 PM
i just went ahead and picked up all 4 packs of the web exclusive supplements.. the group i play with are all zombie freaks anyway..

soundguy
08-30-2010, 10:46 PM
Yeah I still need to order survival of the fitest as well and grave weapons pack.I'm a tad behind on my gaming supplements...
08-31-2010, 02:08 PM
(08-30-2010 07:42 PM)soundguy Wrote:  i just went ahead and picked up all 4 packs of the web exclusive supplements.. the group i play with are all zombie freaks anyway..

soundguy

well the lnoe box only closes half way now with all the supplements packed in. had to ditch the plastic tray too.

soundguy
08-31-2010, 03:36 PM
You guys are lucky! I ordered the the web supliments and radioactive grave dead on august 10th, they turned up today! Damn me for finding a great game thats made in America, that said the supplements looks amazing. My favourite card has to be "See you in HELL!" as its a must for those last stand moments.

Also...

Reading the paper that came with them, it said the "sacrifice" rules were being more introduced in an up and coming full expanion and it already mentions Growing Hunger. Does that mean we can expect another hefty box soon?