Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
the best gun in the game EVER!
05-10-2014, 08:44 AM
the best gun in the game EVER!
Just thought i would let you all know about an interesting game we had last night! The highlight for me was:
Fizzgaz was trying desperately to kill ed baker, for no reason other than the joy of annoying our friend digger, so after multiple traps and locked doors, Ed was down to his last life!
I needed to do something and the sheriff was the man to do it! I rolled to move, 5! Made it to the outer wall of the building in 4. "sheriff takes a shot with his police shotty, i announced! BOOM 1 down, now 2. Damn, a miss......... But wait i have an upgrade that lets me reroll my range hit chance! BOOM! 3rd down, one more to go..........BOOOOOOM room cleared!

Feeling chuffed I move my second character into a building that allows me to pick up a random card from the discard pile, and wait for the next turn when there is a 1 in 4 chance of a rifle!
The zombies take their turn, fizgazz dawdling and insisting on reading a he cards in his hand every time a dice is rolled. Our turn finally comes around!
I pickup the discard pile and have a look through to see how many and what cards are in there before risking amandas search. Hmm, rifle, sledgehammer, police shotgun, doc Brody, wait..........police shotgun!?!?!? My eyes slowly drift towards the sheriff, my face already a mix of despair and joyful glee!
That's right, the sheriff lost his gun the previous turn to the rampage!!! He has just ran up to a room of zombies and used a finger gun soooooo convincingly they all died!
Laughter, arguments and constant jokes about "just use your finger o shoot him" continued for the rest of the evening!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-10-2014, 01:04 PM
RE: the best gun in the game EVER!
Knobhead. That is all. (Slightly biased view)
05-11-2014, 12:35 PM
Omg that hilarious. Yeah I've had similar experiences in board games. Sometimes In the midst of the excitement we just get carried away and forget some of the details. :P

They're coming for us!!! ... Brains brains ... Ahhh somebody save-- ... Om nom nom
05-11-2014, 02:52 PM
Haha! Nice one!
05-11-2014, 04:16 PM
Oopps!Zombie12
I'm just glad you could have a laugh about it. These things happen, especially when there's been a beer or three Zombie23
05-11-2014, 04:36 PM
Your all of my Christmas card list
05-11-2014, 06:06 PM
Nobody messes with the finger gun!

Attached File(s) Image(s)

05-11-2014, 06:13 PM
I'm making a card with that
05-11-2014, 06:22 PM (This post was last modified: 05-11-2014 06:24 PM by samuraitrev.)
(05-11-2014 06:13 PM)Fizzgaz Wrote:  I'm making a card with that

Item: Body: Finger

Range: 37
Hits on: 1+
Instant Kill
Can be used infinite times each Shooting Phase.
Line of sight not required.
Discards on a 7
(Resilient cannot cancel this card)

"Holy fu** all I gotta do is point!"
05-11-2014, 07:18 PM
I went with the one from our game
Hero item
Finger gun
Use when a gun is discarded.