Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
the day
12-19-2012, 12:25 AM
the day
not a zed flick.. but there is some canabilism.. Zombie03

neat watch.. good dark movie.. shows what humanity is capable of.. good and bad.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-19-2012, 03:55 PM
RE: the day
I was interested at first to see this, but heard some reviews that for a PA flick it is formulaic and brings nothing new to the PA genre. Basically a "Wrong Turn" set in the near-future.

Were the characters engaging enough that you felt it was a quality movie? I'm really torn. I have been so disappointed in PA flicks recently to the point of giving up on them. I hate to because I absolutely love the genre.
12-19-2012, 04:07 PM (This post was last modified: 12-19-2012 04:07 PM by soundguy.)
I liked it... had a few twists and some suspense.. some ups and downs. plus it's 10$.. not a premium movie.

I liked it better than half the cheap zombie movies i've seen this year.

better filmed..e tc..
I liked it... had a few twists and some suspense.. some ups and downs. plus it's 10$.. not a premium movie.

I liked it better than half the cheap zombie movies i've seen this year.

better filmed..e tc..
12-19-2012, 04:08 PM
(12-19-2012 03:55 PM)Wasteland Jack Wrote:  I was interested at first to see this, but heard some reviews that for a PA flick it is formulaic and brings nothing new to the PA genre. Basically a "Wrong Turn" set in the near-future.

Were the characters engaging enough that you felt it was a quality movie? I'm really torn. I have been so disappointed in PA flicks recently to the point of giving up on them. I hate to because I absolutely love the genre.

What is a PA flick? I love movies, especially horror, but I haven't heard that phrase before.

“By the time I realized the danger, it was scratching at my front door.”
― Max Brooks, World War Z: An Oral History of the Zombie War
12-19-2012, 06:11 PM
post apocalypse = pa
12-19-2012, 10:31 PM
(12-19-2012 04:08 PM)goodcop2000 Wrote:  What is a PA flick? I love movies, especially horror, but I haven't heard that phrase before.

Sorry, if you haven't heard about the movie it is based in a post-apocalyptic setting so I assumed PA would have been enough for readers to understand.

Based on Soundguy's review I may just have to take a peek at this one.
12-20-2012, 02:59 PM
(12-19-2012 06:11 PM)soundguy Wrote:  post apocalypse = pa

Thanks. In my region PA means Pennsylvania but I didn't think that applied in this situation. Watchmen02

“By the time I realized the danger, it was scratching at my front door.”
― Max Brooks, World War Z: An Oral History of the Zombie War
12-20-2012, 03:04 PM (This post was last modified: 12-20-2012 03:04 PM by soundguy.)
but hey.. I've seen some good movies made in PA.. Watchmen02

nice area!
but hey.. I've seen some good movies made in PA.. Watchmen02

nice area!
12-25-2012, 11:33 PM
lol lol
12-28-2012, 04:47 AM
I also thought it meant Pennsylvania, which is where the setting for Night of the Living Dead is.....so I thought it was some new zombie movie speak....hehe