Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
the dead - movie, set in africa
05-15-2012, 07:39 PM
the dead - movie, set in africa
just watched this one the other day.. got it at wallymart... was a decent movie... good suspense, and a few twists..
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-15-2012, 09:02 PM
RE: the dead - movie, set in africa
(05-15-2012 07:39 PM)soundguy Wrote:  just watched this one the other day.. got it at wallymart... was a decent movie... good suspense, and a few twists..

I LOVED this one. Great make up. Good story & tension. Loved the depiction of the zombies (slow, creepy walkers. Very reminiscent of Fulci's). Highly recommend. Watchmen02
---MSWatchmen01

"If you had any sense, you'd leave now! Get out while ya still can! It's too late for th' rest'a us. The Horseman rides tonight, an' he's comin' to take us all ta Hell!"
05-15-2012, 10:54 PM
very realistic weapons fire and bullet damage shots. very plausible acting and zed behavior...
07-07-2012, 08:11 PM
This is one of the newer zombie flicks I've seen in a while. I really enjoyed it, having never heard of anyone responsible for the film, actors or other, they did a really good job with it in my opinion.

Take that, you mealy-mouthed bastards!
07-07-2012, 11:12 PM
i'd love to see a part 2

(07-07-2012 08:11 PM)ZombieWaffle Wrote:  This is one of the newer zombie flicks I've seen in a while. I really enjoyed it, having never heard of anyone responsible for the film, actors or other, they did a really good job with it in my opinion.