Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Poll: Team or Solo Zombies
Prefer playing VS a Solo Zombie
Prefer playing VS a Zombie Team
When you play Zombie do you prefer to be a Solo Zombie
When you play Zombie do you prefer to be a Team Zombie
[Show Results]
Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Solo or Team Zombie ?
04-02-2012, 02:31 PM
Solo or Team Zombie ?
Hi, i was wondering which people prefer. I normally, and prefer to play as a Solo Zombie Player.

When you play, do you have a Solo or Team Zombie Players ?

When you play, do you prefer to play as a Solo or Team Zombies ?

Freak02 " Feed me your Flesh " Freak05
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-02-2012, 03:00 PM
RE: Solo or Team Zombie ?
I am the master of death anyone tries to share power with me ends up as one of my pets. There can be only ONE!Zombie13
04-02-2012, 08:25 PM
As a Zombie player, I prefer flying solo. It's easier to spawn and draw cards. When playing against Zombies, I prefer the brain to be split.

In the event of a Zombie Apocalypse please do the following:
1. Grab a buddy
2. Grab guns
3. Start shooting
04-02-2012, 11:11 PM
Solo for me, too. I think it adds to the hoard mentality feel. Two minds are too many for the zombies.
04-03-2012, 04:07 AM
Solo both ways. Sometimes if the heroes are particularly evasive, you can go for several turns without a combat and if you've got a partner, they might get all the fun if their zombies are the ones that make it to the heroes -- unacceptable!

As a hero, I just empathize with the zombie player and honestly think that they perform better with just one zombie master. I like a challenge >Watchmen02
04-18-2012, 08:32 AM
Solo both, we have tried a couple of times now with duo zombie, but it feels "boring"
05-19-2012, 01:51 AM
I prefer to fight against one zombie player, heroes the more the merrier but with one Z master it allows for more zombies i feel and the more zombies the more chaos will ensue!
05-19-2012, 07:55 AM
Solo Zombie player. Even when we play with 4 players. Then we have 3 human players with 4 heroes.

I am the reason God stopped watching.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
05-19-2012, 11:57 AM
One.

As a matter of fact we have never played a single game with more than 1 ZP. Our approach to this role is more like a dungeon master or keeper in the RPG sense. So, while the ZP drives the game against the heroes, the heroes must face both friends, foe (the sinister ZP) and themselves. It's all about theme and it never occured to me that sharing the post could be an option.

However, with 2 ZPs the zeds don't have to follow the overall rule of even distribution on spawning pits (the rule now only applies to ones own) which could be an advantage now and then. But we would never get that far. I'd have eaten the brains of my fellow ZP long before that as my zombie hunger has an immediate onset.

"It's the smell... it's driving them CRAZY!"
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user