Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
this is the captain speaking...
08-01-2011, 08:33 PM
this is the captain speaking...
afternoon, all...

just joined. nice bloody, decrepit, body-part-strewn place you have here. i came here from boardgamegeek, and am happy to find others who dig LNoE.

i've had LNoE for a few years now, and just (finally) ordered SotF and the Hero Pack. looking forward a little injection of fresh serum. besides, halloween is just around the corner...

btw, i love this little guy Zombie15

~k
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-01-2011, 09:46 PM (This post was last modified: 08-01-2011 09:47 PM by vikinglad.)
RE: this is the captain speaking...
Welcome aboard, cap'n. Hope you enjoy the site. Do you play any other Flying Frog games, or is LNOE the only one you have tried?

...and I fancy this guy Insane02
08-02-2011, 02:03 AM
Welcome captain!

My fav Zombie10
08-02-2011, 10:43 AM
Welcome KH.........always nice to see another BGG..er.

OD

Sighing like the night wind and sobbing like the rain,—
Wailing for the lost one that comes not again:
08-02-2011, 04:15 PM
Welcome, kirkhere!!!

Sarku Kolumel Mitlan
Sarku Mizhandalisa
hitlokiriqaluya
Tika dalisa hiqurutuplanwisu
Kolumel hibarsrimyal
Mringudhalisa hifatlandalid hadisayal Nga
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
08-03-2011, 06:45 PM
(08-01-2011 09:46 PM)vikinglad Wrote:  Welcome aboard, cap'n. Hope you enjoy the site. Do you play any other Flying Frog games, or is LNOE the only one you have tried?

...and I fancy this guy Insane02

Thank you!

Ya know, I haven't been exposed to the other FF games. General sense I got is that LNOE was their most fleshed out title. To be fair, I didn't check out the others that closely. My board game ADHD is pretty advanced.
08-05-2011, 01:15 AM
(08-03-2011 06:45 PM)kirkhere Wrote:  Ya know, I haven't been exposed to the other FF games. General sense I got is that LNOE was their most fleshed out title. To be fair, I didn't check out the others that closely. My board game ADHD is pretty advanced.

Ha! When you regain your focus, I would recommend A Touch of Evil next. We got it after LNOE, but actually prefer it now. It seems like a bit of a deeper game. Cool minis, too.
08-06-2011, 01:56 PM
Greetings Kirkhere I'm glad you like our little putrifying, entrail strewn, maggot infested Zombie corner.Freak01