Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
tokens and lair card?
09-14-2010, 03:03 PM
tokens and lair card?
Finally got this game! So, i'm gonna have a bunch of questions over the next few days.

Question 1: If investigation tokens are on the board can the hero ending their movement in that space take ALL of them? The reason I'm confused is Inspector Cook's ability says he can take an addition token from the board or the pool when he is gathering investigation.

Question 2: When you play a lair card, do you automatically move to that spot or do you have move there THEN play the lair card?

Thanks for the feed back
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-14-2010, 04:25 PM
RE: tokens and lair card?
1: Depends on the rules you're using. If you're using the "basic" game, you just pick them all up at once. If you're using the "advanced" (I call it "real") rule set, you require cunning tests to pick them up, each success picking up one token. It's towards the back of the rulebook.

2: You have to be in that spot to play the lair card to start a showdown. This is stated in the 'starting a showdown' section of the rulebook.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
09-14-2010, 04:51 PM
RE: tokens and lair card?
thank u
Find all posts by this user