Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
um...a tie?
05-16-2013, 09:34 PM
um...a tie?
So, I was playing with some friends last night and we kinda had a tie.

Both had the 15 fortune and both were in their starting cities...we decided to call it draw. This um....happen to anyone else?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-16-2013, 09:35 PM (This post was last modified: 05-16-2013 09:37 PM by Bloated One.)
RE: um...a tie?
(05-16-2013 09:34 PM)gamerguy Wrote:  So, I was playing with some friends last night and we kinda had a tie.

Both had the 15 fortune and both were in their starting cities...we decided to call it draw. This um....happen to anyone else?

Anyone have more Glory than the other person? If so the person with the most Glory then wins.

"...there shall be a resurrection of the dead, both of the just and the unjust."
05-16-2013, 09:40 PM (This post was last modified: 05-16-2013 09:42 PM by gamerguy.)
nope, both had 15.
We thought about the person who was first on initiative as the winner but that seemed un-fair since that is random.
05-16-2013, 09:44 PM
(05-16-2013 09:40 PM)gamerguy Wrote:  nope, both had 15

So you each had 15 Fortune, 15 Glory, and both were in your starting cities?

If this is the case, I would say play another game and call it double or nothing with the victor claiming both games as a victory........of course this will lead to the "best out of three games" discussion.

Insane20

"...there shall be a resurrection of the dead, both of the just and the unjust."
05-16-2013, 09:48 PM
lol, thanks.

The 3rd player found this funny as hell
05-16-2013, 11:10 PM (This post was last modified: 05-16-2013 11:11 PM by mqstout.)
http://flyingfrogwiki.com/ffpwiki/index....g_the_Game
Quote:If there is more than one Hero that meets this victory condition at the same time, the winner is the player that has the most Fortune (or the most Glory if they have equal Fortune).

Any further tie breaking beyond that -- if fortune AND glory are both tied -- is up to the group themselves. Actual tie? Fewest wounds? Most items+allies? Player who goes first in turn sequence?
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
05-17-2013, 01:45 PM
What about first person to win best out of 5 dangers?