Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
usernames/avatar background stories - share yours
04-03-2013, 06:52 PM
Re: Username background story - share yours
Zachmaio...well hmm...that's just my name. Zachary Maio. Exciting story eh? Its always been available for every username I've ever created because there aren't a ton of Maios apparently.

"My mama always told me someday I'd be good at something. Who'd a guessed that something'd be zombie-killing?" -Tallahassee
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-03-2013, 07:30 PM
RE: Username background story - share yours
I think there was a thread like this, but it is always fun to discuss.

Mine is an ancient tale. A tale as old as time. You see, back in the day, when magical creatures roamed the Earth and man was not such a cynical creature....

Okay, I love the Ghostbusters, and therefore love Stay Puft. Ghostbusters has always been and will always be one of my big obsession in life. I even have the symbols from both movies tattooed on my arms. LOL! So, a lot of times when I join a message board, or get a new e-mail, or whatever, it is something Ghostbusters related. Not really all that exciting a story. LOL!
04-03-2013, 09:18 PM
(04-03-2013 07:30 PM)StayPuft Wrote:  I think there was a thread like this, but it is always fun to discuss.

Mine is an ancient tale. A tale as old as time. You see, back in the day, when magical creatures roamed the Earth and man was not such a cynical creature....

Okay, I love the Ghostbusters, and therefore love Stay Puft. Ghostbusters has always been and will always be one of my big obsession in life. I even have the symbols from both movies tattooed on my arms. LOL! So, a lot of times when I join a message board, or get a new e-mail, or whatever, it is something Ghostbusters related. Not really all that exciting a story. LOL!

Oh...sorry about there being another similar thread.
Ghostbusters tattoos....awesome!!!

If it was the last night on earth...I would spend it playing the Last Night on Earth.
04-03-2013, 10:58 PM
I used to be involved in an ill fated Dog Display team. We'd taught our dogs tricks and had been told by quite a few people that our act was pretty good and unique, but unfortunately despite this we couldn't get bookings so I started to plan my own shows rather than appear at other peoples, it was going to be called "Spirit Of The Dogz".

Unfortunately after doing sums it would have cost far more than we were ever likely to get back, but I kept the name spirit for a few things after wards
04-03-2013, 11:46 PM
Friskers is my cats name... Yeah I'm a crazy cat zombie...

I'm not dead. I'm electroencephalographically challenged...
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
04-04-2013, 02:31 AM (This post was last modified: 04-04-2013 02:31 AM by samuraitrev.)
Samurai because I've always been fascinated by their way of life after reading Shogun and my 18 years of martial arts background. Trev because that's the name I wish I was called instead of my lame real name: Lance Armstrong.
04-04-2013, 01:23 PM
Re: Username background story - share yours
Hey you're that cheater guy that rides a bicycle! I knew you looked familiar Lance!

"My mama always told me someday I'd be good at something. Who'd a guessed that something'd be zombie-killing?" -Tallahassee
04-04-2013, 08:03 PM
(04-03-2013 11:46 PM)friskers96 Wrote:  Friskers is my cats name... Yeah I'm a crazy cat zombie...

I love cats too. Actually, I just love animals in general.

Kinda thought maybe that was just your name, though. ;-) LOL! Sounds like a great people name. I want to name my first born "Spot" or "Scruffy." LOL!
04-05-2013, 07:18 AM
Irish Daigle is one of two names I discovered on a sheet of microfiche at work one day several years ago, and because I was working the night shift and was generally sleep-deprived, the two names were the most awesome two names I'd ever seen together: Irish Daigle and Richard Falcon. They immediately took on a life of their own in my imagination, and I have a bunch of stories I'd someday like to write about them. You see, they're detectives at the Irish Falcon Detective Agency.

It's all pretty silly when I think about it, but I tend to use this name for about half the online stuff I do, especially when I need a username that's going to be public and I'd like some degree of anonymity.
04-05-2013, 01:59 PM
RE: usernames/avatar background stories - share yours
Thanks OD, merged.